Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Primal Slayer

Let the Siren scream
Reaction score
2015-04-15-sabrina.jpg

Terror is born anew in this dark reimagining of Sabrina the Teenage Witch's origin. On the eve of her sixteenth birthday, the young sorceress finds herself at a crossroads, having to choose between an unearthly destiny and her mortal boyfriend, Harvey. But a foe from her family's past has arrived in Greendale, Madame Satan, and she has her own deadly agenda. Archie Comic's latest horror sensation starts here!
http://www.comicvine.com/chilling-adventures-of-sabrina-1-the-crucible-chap/4000-467586/

I just got done reading the first issue and loved it. It's a way darker take on the Spellmans but totally enjoyable.

I think I'm gonna wait until there's a collection for this one, but I really want to read it.

If Riverdale gets picked up on The CW and if it's successful, I wonder if they'd consider a spinoff for Sabrina with a more horror tone than comedy like the Melissa Joan Hart series. A supernatural soap opera with a recognizable name seems like something they'd be into.

I certainly wouldn't mind if they did. Though I don't know if they ever got the rights back to Sabrina for a tv series. MJH held onto them for a nice while.

I can't imagine she'd be able to hold on to them for this long and not do anything with them. I mean there was the live action show and the cartoon with her sister, and both were easily over a decade ago. Since then, nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"