The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

I only just realized Harvey is Ross Lynch from the band R5 and The Drive Era. I didn't recognize him without the blonde hair

I like how the comic started in 2014 and he's finally getting around to releasing #9 of the OG comic lol. Lets hope he treats Occult better than that one.
He let too many TV projects get in the way.

Despite any fondness I feel for this show and Riverdale, I’m not sure they were worth Chilling Adventures and Afterlife with Archie ending up delayed for so long. And then I saw he was adding more **** onto his plate with the PLL and True Blood revivals and I thought “Oh great, we’ll never get another issue.” At least that’s not the case.

He let too many TV projects get in the way.

Despite any fondness I feel for this show and Riverdale, I’m not sure they were worth Chilling Adventures and Afterlife with Archie ending up delayed for so long. And then I saw he was adding more **** onto his plate with the PLL and True Blood revivals and I thought “Oh great, we’ll never get another issue.” At least that’s not the case.

Lets just hope that it's not another "here's 2 issues but oh....i got busy again so you'll have to wait 7 more years for Issues 11 and 3"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"