Christopher Nolan's "Dunkirk" (July 21, 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what it is, couldn't even give us the damn genre

That's all it say's.

His Howard Hughes movie maybe?

Christopher Nolan is set to direct an untitled movie for Warner Bros. that will be released on July 21, 2017, the studio announced Tuesday.
In keeping with Nolan’s penchant for secrecy, details of the project are being kept under wraps.

I hope it's something that's entirely Nolan, rather than something carried over from another director, like Interstellar was with Spielberg.

Agreed also maybe not recycle actors from previous movies. Get some new lead's Chris.

Eh. I thought Interstellar had a decent amount of new people for Nolan. McConaughey, Chastain, Casey Affleck, [blackout]Matt Damon[/blackout]...

Eh. I thought Interstellar had a decent amount of new people for Nolan. McConaughey, Chastain, Casey Affleck, [blackout]Matt Damon[/blackout]...

Well yeah and let's hope he get's new people for this. I can actually see McConaughey coming back for this, Chastain has like 300 project's lined up so maybe not her. :funny:

I wonder if Michael Caine will be in it. :o

Yz8Q3Kd.gif

WOOOOHHOOOOOO!

I want a western or horror film...

With Val Kilmer, Fisher Stevens, and Brie Larson.

Great to finally have a date... Now give us MOAR!! :argh:

I hope it's something that's entirely Nolan, rather than something carried over from another director, like Interstellar was with Spielberg.

Yeah, I hope it's superrrrr Nolanish and Nolanized.

There's just something about the announcement of a new Nolan film that stops the world for a moment. lol Seriously though I can't wait to find out more about his latest project.

Nice to have a date. Maybe next year they'll give us a genre. :mrk:

Nice to see Nolan/WB relationship still intact.

So which one of Cotillard, Hataway or Chastain is coming back for this?:awesome:

I don't remember making this thread. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"