Comic-Con 2009!

I really wish that I weren't so lazy before I got married and take a time-off from work so I can attend Comic Con in the past. Now I have no time at all and I can't attend, even if I wanted to. :(

Not gonna read this whole thread, but did anyone mention the news about vets being angry that google did a comic con thing but no memorial day?

YO! They have a room set up where you got to try out Left 4 Dead 2! Twas amazing!

Batman news was by far the highlight of yesterday for me, hopefully some more news on that and SM4 news.

I wish I was in San Diego so I could attend the Smallville panel tomorrow

they still have Smallville on tv? man how many more seasons are they gonna make of pre-superman Kent

Tom Welling is appearing for the first time ever and they have a BIG surprise to announce. There's a rumor about a costume!

Watching Jimmy Fallon last night, he said he's going to be at Comic Con today, filming stuff for his Monday show.

Tom Welling is appearing for the first time ever and they have a BIG surprise to announce. There's a rumor about a costume!

That might make me actually want to watch the show...

in case it wasnt mentioned there will be coverage on g4 today...starting with Star Wasr conference then 3 hours of SDCC coverage

Saw a post on Facebook that there is going to be a Family Guy presentation for their Empire Strikes Back parody.

So I just moved into this apartment and don't have television yet. What's happening?

its just star wars :/. i just took a shower to relax, got my harvey dent shirt on. I'm ready :)

So far the only huge thing you missed. Was that Olivia Munn did a sexy remake of Leia's white dress.

i am surprised there is nothing new online yet. I would think that Uslan would leak/confirm something for batman.

Is it just me... or is that crowd just dead?

yeah they didn't cheer for that video game at all haha. i really want some Sm4 news today. And maybe just maybe Uslan will leak some more Batman goodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"