Comic-Con 2009!

Coming to Blu-Ray and DVD?

I am really going to hate if that catches on.

First it's just saying blu-ray first... then it's only saying blu-ray. And blu-ray sucks, especially if they force people to 'upgrade' to it.

i like star wars but this conference is really boring
G4 should of did the thing with E3, 3 days of comic con and 5 hours for each day

wow i am getting really tired of this star wars stuff.

i like star wars but this conference is really boring
G4 should of did the thing with E3, 3 days of comic con and 5 hours for each day

I wish they would do that. I would have loved to see the LOST panel. :woot:

Yeah... that doesn't make me want to ever watch the Clone Wars.

Clone Wars is overrated. I'll watch it occasionally but I can only name a few episodes that I thoroughly enjoyed.

I like when hosts try to show off nerd cred... and fail.

Like that dude during the Star Wars panel show saying parsec like it was a measurement of time. Or Olivia just now calling Blackest Night the upcoming Green Lantern story arc.

the mayor from the dark knight is set to be on G4. Maybe some more batman news!?!?

Comic Con now in full swing!! Just moved my pc to the living room so i could watch and be online :up:

Nothing to major IMO ...brief chat about blackest night but nothing we did not already now. Elijah wood came on to chat a bit about his new movie 9 by Tim Burton. Some of the cast of LOST chatting about things I have no interest in. Olivia Munn dressed up as Wonder Woman.....also no interest in. That's it so far.

what the hell? they didn't ask the mayor of gotham anything about batman 3?

this is no different
Actually. It's completely different. Blu ray isn't giant leaps ahead of DVD like DVD was to VHS. It's just a way to sell you the same crap again only the picture will be SLIGHTLY better!

Now talking to MEgan Fox about her being a half naked demon girl or something

Actually. It's completely different. Blu ray isn't giant leaps ahead of DVD like DVD was to VHS. It's just a way to sell you the same crap again only the picture will be SLIGHTLY better!

actually its a big difference, if you have a LCD screen you can tell the difference
also it a blu ray connects to the net where you can get updates of the film or tv show where as dvd is always offline

Some screen shots of Kick Ass which looks pretty cool...also talking to Jeff Bridges about the new tron film

i hate how people are saying its Peter Jackson's District 9 so most people will think he directed the movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"