Conspiracy Theories And World Politics Thread

Not a lawyer, but I'm going to say poorly....

EDIT:

That verdict is just the compensatory costs. They don't include the punitive damages. Which, if the Texas judgement was any indication, even if it will be capped by texas law, dear god.

I certainly hope Jones can't raise enough money from his dupes to recover from this. He shouldn't be able to claim bankruptcy and skate.

I certainly hope Jones can't raise enough money from his dupes to recover from this. He shouldn't be able to claim bankruptcy and skate.

I mean, his conduct has not leant himself to mercy when it comes to punitive damages. And while he makes a lot of money, and probably can skim some more, it doesn't even come close to the compensatory damages. And his bankruptcy stuff isn't exactly going well for him.

I mean, his conduct has not leant himself to mercy when it comes to punitive damages. And while he makes a lot of money, and probably can skim some more, it doesn't even come close to the compensatory damages. And his bankruptcy stuff isn't exactly going well for him.
I'm not familiar with his bankruptcy case but I'm pleased he's struggling. He deserves to be squashed if not tossed into jail.

Oh yeah, thats the good stuff.

Realistically, I don't see the judge awarding too much in punitive damages. Still, it seems upwards of 6x compensatory have been upheld in Connecticut, so have a fantasy.

I love how people just spew this stuff like it's fact with no proof. Who is this Angel of Death? And if it's a flesh and blood assassin, how would these murders then magically cause Trump to be reinstated? How can anyone believe this crap?

January 20, 2021
March 4, 2021
March 20, 2021
August 13, 2021
November 25, 2021

These are/were some of the announced dates for Trump's reinstatement as prez. It's kinda like End-of-the-World predictions. And when nothing happens... just pick a new date. o_O :loco:

January 20, 2021
March 4, 2021
March 20, 2021
August 13, 2021
November 25, 2021

These are/were some of the announced dates for Trump's reinstatement as prez. It's kinda like End-of-the-World predictions. And when nothing happens... just pick a new date. o_O :loco:
And yet the sheep go along with it, like lambs to the Slaughter, while these guys laugh all the way to the bank.

Haha, not sure what numbers are enforceable/realistic, or what he’s actually worth. Hope he’s wiped out and deplatformed either way.

It’s all reheated/microwaved the protocols of the elders of Zion nonsense. From Lara Logan to Trump to this guy whining about ‘Deep State’ McDonalds.

Just Security - QAnon is a Nazi Cult, Rebranded (2020)

A secret cabal is taking over the world. They kidnap children, slaughter, and eat them to gain power from their blood. They control high positions in government, banks, international finance, the news media, and the church. They want to disarm the police. They promote homosexuality and pedophilia. They plan to mongrelize the white race so it will lose its essential power.

Does this conspiracy theory sound familiar? It is. The same narrative has been repackaged by QAnon.

I have studied and worked to prevent genocide for forty years. Genocide Watch and the Alliance Against Genocide, the first international anti-genocide coalition, see such hate-filled conspiracy theories as early warning signs of deadly genocidal violence.

The plot, described above, was the conspiracy “revealed” in the most influential anti-Jewish pamphlet of all time. It was called The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It was written by Russian anti-Jewish propagandists around 1902. It collected myths about a Jewish plot to take over the world that had existed for hundreds of years. Central to its mythology was the Blood Libel, which claimed that Jews kidnapped and slaughtered Christian children and drained their blood to mix in the dough for matzos consumed on Jewish holidays.

Haha, not sure what numbers are enforceable/realistic, or what he’s actually worth. Hope he’s wiped out and deplatformed either way.
Same here. I'd love to see him tossed in jail, but destitute is almost as good.

The math does have a solid legal basis. Now granted, realistically, it ain't happening.

David DePape, Alleged Paul Pelosi Attacker, Shared QAnon Beliefs – Rolling Stone
At the time of his arrest on Friday, DePape, 42, maintained a subscription-model blog where he vented rage over Covid-19 precautions and espoused beliefs shared by the conspiracist QAnon movement. The page also includes dedicated sections for Holocaust denial, climate change denial, transphobia, racism, misogyny, voter fraud conspiracy theories, Second Amendment absolutism, screeds against groomers and "pedos," and trashing actress Amber Heard, the ex-wife of Johnny Depp.

DePape posted similar hard-right and conspiratorial content on his Facebook page, which the platform deleted on Friday.

In an Aug. 23 post on his personal blog, DePape wrote, "How did I get into all this. Gamer gate it was gamer gate." Gamergate was an online misogynist harassment campaign that stretched across 2014 and 2015. It originated as a backlash to feminism and women in the video game industry but morphed into a strain of alt-right ideology that many argue radicalized legions of disaffected men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"