Conspiracy Theories And World Politics Thread

Last edited:
Yet when hurricanes hit Florida, and Texas or Texas or Arizona or some other red state gets hit by a natural disaster, it's never God giving them a warning about how they are behaving...
:whatever:

When the entire Kennedy family says they don't trust him and leave RFK out of their gatherings, you know he's not a great guy.

He's basically running to try and take votes away from Biden. :mad:

I mean, he is a Kennedy. That family isn't exactly what I would call full of good people.

And these people would probably want jobs in the White House.

Naah, they are trying to get him to spoil Biden's run, so Trump can give them all money.

Mostly accurate. The christian conservative religious right has become more unhinged and desperate to cling to power instead of sharing the country with everyone else who is not them.

I mean, he is a Kennedy. That family isn't exactly what I would call full of good people.

Naah, they are trying to get him to spoil Biden's run, so Trump can give them all money.
Be that true or not, the perception of the Kennedy's within a large swath of Democrats is positive. RFK Jr., however, is doing everything he can to change that. :funny:

The Kennedy name means more to the olds than anybody else. JFK became president 64 years ago! Ted Kennedy became Senator 62 years ago!

A Kennedy challenged Senator Markey years ago for the Senate primary and younger voters went with Markey. And that Kennedy is nowhere as bad as RFK Jr..

I'm not such a fan of dynasties that I would vote for someone just based on family names. Who the individual is as a person is more important.

There are a lot of problems with the theory, for one HIV/AIDS was around since at least the 60's and probably earlier. It's just no one knew about it until the 80's when it really became widespread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"