Coronavirus outbreak

E9XdJ56.jpeg

My friend was sent home during a grad party at our high school because one of the teachers told her she looked like a sl*t.

The administration can enforce mask wearing if they really want to.

Now Governor DeWine has taken a second test that came back negative.

But Alyssa Milano was just telling her story to Chris Cuomo about how she was sick as a dog in March-April, took two COVID-19 tests and one antibody test that all came back negative despite having textbook symptoms, then months later took another antibody test that came back positive and showed she was right all along.

So who the **** knows if DeWine is positive or negative.

Doesn't fill me with confidence re: tests.
We have the most amazingly strongly powerfully tests. No one has tests like we do.

There are two types of errors. Think about it.

US passes 5 million cases. India passes 2 million cases and Brazil is about to hit the 3 million mark and get over 100000 deaths.

upload_2020-8-7_7-23-37.png

There may not be a COVID vaccine, but flu season is coming up. Get your damn shots. If you get both at the same time, the mortality rate is essentially a coin-toss.

WRT the governor testing both positive and negative, I thought I'd explain my thoughts about the 2 different types of errors I mentioned. In statistics, these are referred to as Type 1 and Type 2 errors. In DeWine's case, we have an example of one of these types of errors, but we don't know which at this point.

He is either has the virus or he doesn't and the tests came out different. It would be better to have a false positive on the test than a false negative. A false positive is an inconvenience. A false negative would expose others.

The real question is "How often do you get these types of results?" Do we have any info on the test reliability?

Now Governor DeWine has taken a second test that came back negative.

But Alyssa Milano was just telling her story to Chris Cuomo about how she was sick as a dog in March-April, took two COVID-19 tests and one antibody test that all came back negative despite having textbook symptoms, then months later took another antibody test that came back positive and showed she was right all along.

So who the **** knows if DeWine is positive or negative.
They were talking about this last night on one of the MSNBC shows with a doctor. He said that with the quick result tests....there are very rarely a false positive result.....but there are many times that you can get a false negative. So in the doctor's opinion....he is most likely positive for it.
Doesn't fill me with confidence re: tests.
They were talking about this last night on MSNBC. The doctor they had on said that they had used the quick result test the president uses. He said there are rarely any false positives but many times there are false negatives with it. So in his opinion the governor has covid 19.

They were talking about this last night on MSNBC. The doctor they had on said that they had used the quick result test the president uses. He said there are rarely any false positives but many times there are false negatives with it. So in his opinion the governor has covid 19.

That is not good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"