Coronavirus outbreak

Surprisingly informative article on anti-maskers and the reasons they're anti-mask (which are all stupid, but that's beside the point): Anti-maskers explain themselves

Thanks for that. About as inane as I expected. I still haven't heard an explanation for why people won't wear a mask even though studies show it protects others. Grandmas and Grandpas die all the time?? Give me a break you********.

Schools were already working toward a hybrid mode with reduced class size and students rotating every other day. Honestly think this is the best solution for now to endure there is still some form of social interaction even if it is limited, while minimizing risk of spread.

Of course it’s not ideal for everyone who now has to find child care for days children are home, or lower income that rely on schools for meals for their children. But going full remote or full in-person isn’t really ideal either.

Schools were already working toward a hybrid mode with reduced class size and students rotating every other day. Honestly think this is the best solution for now to endure there is still some form of social interaction even if it is limited, while minimizing risk of spread.

Of course it’s not ideal for everyone who now has to find child care for days children are home, or lower income that rely on schools for meals for their children. But going full remote or full in-person isn’t really ideal either.

It just depends on the situation in the area. The problem is we don't have enough current information to make decisions. Given that, you have to play it on the safe side or risk some real trouble.

Ideal is child care for (at least) people who can't afford it (ie affordable), an increased commitment to education (K-12, Community College, and Universities), major funding for infrastructure, M4A, increased funding for research, etc.....

If I was that kid I rather stay on suspension consider how many students/teachers and whoever else wasn't wearing their masks, wouldn't surprise me if we hear about a outbreak in a few weeks

I think it can be pretty safely assumed it's already circulating in the halls and classrooms.

Surprisingly informative article on anti-maskers and the reasons they're anti-mask (which are all stupid, but that's beside the point): Anti-maskers explain themselves

And I almost feel like if I’m going to get Covid and die from it, then so be it,

This is another thing that irritates me. This nonchalant "If I get it, I get it" attitude that people have. It's one thing for someone to not care what could happen to them if they catch it. But it takes a very special kind of selfishness to not care nor even think about how many other people they could end up infecting and even killing due to them being so reckless.

You'd think this way of thinking would come mostly from teenagers or people barely past their early 20s, but some of these people are at least in their 40s. They say the human brain doesn't finishing fully developing until one reaches their mid 20s. I guess for some people it really never does develop. I've come across people younger than 18 that act more rational and have more mature outlooks. There's an embarrassing amount of adults in this world that could learn something from that.

g9beRwG.jpg

We don’t even know it was a false positive. There’s already been one doctor explaining false negatives are much more common than false positives and that DeWine most likely is positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"