Coronavirus outbreak

Maybe spreading death should be a reason for authority figures to get suspended as well as taking photos by students.

Maybe the quarter of a million bikers descending like a horde of locusts on a town of 7,000 people that doesn't have the resources to deal with the super spreader epicenter they're going to turn it into, and refuse to socially distance or wear masks, should be charged with premeditated murder.

Or maybe residents who don't want them there should take matters into their own hands to protect themselves and their community from disease-spreading invaders. The Second Amendment does not belong solely to Trumpers.

Not only are they descending like a plague of locusts on a town of only 7,000 people that doesn't have the resources to deal with becoming a super spreader epicenter, those quarter of a million bikers are also going to then go back home and scatter all across the country.

I was REALLY interested in purchasing a motorcycle by the end of summer... Guess how that's going? Yeah...

Anyway... For a lot of 2019 I was getting into motorcycle and motorcycle culture online just trying to get up to speed on all the ins and outs as much as I could. What I learned was that the "biker culture" we associate with the American motorcycle scene is getting on in years, so to speak. The Harley/Indian owner who rides his Soft Tail with no real protective gear, leathers, chains, bandana etc.? Those owners fall into two categories: The real authentic "Old School" outlaw bikers, and dudes with relatively high income jobs with some cash to burn that like to biker cosplay with buddies and SO's on the weekends. What's the common thread between those two?

They are both demos that tend to lean to the over 55 crowd. It's one of the biggest issues with in the world of motorcycling. The traditional pop culture view of it is one stuck in the past. Many would like to get into motorcycling but the old guard "Bikers" are hostile to any change, and young people look at things like the overall aesthetics and POV of the vets and it's just not for them and seems insular and closed off.

So of course... Lots of old school bikers are in sync with the Trumpistas.

And I have a feeling this is gonna turn out like the Tulsa rally and Herman Cain only multyplied by thousands.

Maybe the quarter of a million bikers descending like a horde of locusts on a town of 7,000 people that doesn't have the resources to deal with the super spreader epicenter they're going to turn it into, and refuse to socially distance or wear masks, should be charged with premeditated murder.

Or maybe residents who don't want them there should take matters into their own hands to protect themselves and their community from disease-spreading invaders. The Second Amendment does not belong solely to Trumpers.

Dude... It's South Dakota.

Chances are the surrounding community is almost 99.9% Pro-Trump. And even if not, Sturgis has NOTHING else going on for the rest of the year. This is a JAWS kinda thing. I'm betting that the local authorities are all "Virus or no... If we don't have this event a lot of the local economy is gonna get hit hard" in their thinking.

Just another perfect **** storm under the watch of Donnie Two Scoops.

Dude... It's South Dakota.

Chances are the surrounding community is almost 99.9% Pro-Trump. And even if not, Sturgis has NOTHING else going on for the rest of the year. This is a JAWS kinda thing. I'm betting that the local authorities are all "Virus or no... If we don't have this event a lot of the local economy is gonna get hit hard" in their thinking.

Just another perfect **** storm under the watch of Donnie Two Scoops.
Saw a couple of the motorcyclists interviewed.....they said "I ain't scared of no virus"

Saw a couple of the motorcyclists interviewed.....they said "I ain't scared of no virus"

These are the same guys that say "You don't need no helmets, jackets or boots to ride. If you're scared of getting a little bruised from falling off your bike you shouldn't be riding in the first place."

These are the same guys that say "You don't need no helmets, jackets or boots to ride. If you're scared of getting a little bruised from falling off your bike you shouldn't be riding in the first place."
I was about 12 when I saw a guy on a motorcycle ride into the side of a car that pulled out in front of him. He went over the hood and landed on his face and skidded over to about 5 feet from me. He had no helmet on....and also didn't have a face anymore. Never wanted to get on a cycle after that.

Sound on:

Full video:

As a further note... It's a shame that anoyone out there will reject this and any real information because it's reported by any source other than FOX or OANN or other far Right outlets.

Sound on:

Full video:

As a further note... It's a shame that anoyone out there will reject this and any real information because it's reported by any source other than FOX or OANN or other far Right outlets.

And because it involves the evil mastermind of the plandemic himself, Bill Gates.

From March...

Guess what my fellow American citizens?

Nothing's changed.

7rmjBr5.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/08/thousands-bikers-outh-dakota-rally-to-be-blocked-tribal-land-checkpoints?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Link_Sharing
sturgis

U4lEgVe.jpeg

To no surprise... Native Americans are a little gun shy about groups of White Folk walking around with a communicable disease near them.

*Edit: I think an interesting phenomenon data wise to check out would be... In about two to three months time is there a spike in the number of used, custom motorcycles available for sale online? If so I think we'll know why.

Their last owners died in a hospital with a tube down their throats.

Last edited:
Boy, the #letthemplay tag is super creepy on twitter. I will never understand how sports is such a religion to some people.

Sports as social activity, community ritual, and the oversized impact it has on a lot of individuals' lives is something that, while in America it has it's own peculiarities, is a strange human trait all over. And a big part is rooted literally in tribalism/Clan identification.

In Ye olden days the various games that evolved into modern day world football (And American style too, natch) were sort of warfare disguised affairs. Town vs. town. That us vs. them mentality is baked in.

Speaking for myself... I'm sorry but it's not surprising to me how shallow an understanding of the world and society is produced by those who embrace that subculture and invest so much of their identity in it.

He’s become right up there with George Soros among conspiracy theories. I saw footage from an anti-mask protest where someone had a sign saying “Impeach Bill Gates”.

I had a few questions...
I hear Soros and Gates are just different skins worn by the same reptilian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"