Coronavirus outbreak

I am watchin the Chiefs/Browns game. There are way too many fans in the stand, way too close together.

I dont watch much of American sports but I turned the channel and saw this was on. Was shocked at how many people were in the stands. Here in Europe no fans are allowed in football/soccer stadiums and thats been the case for a while now. So to see what appears to be at least 30% if not more capacity in sports stadia in a country with the highest cases and deaths was quite jaw dropping.

I dont watch much of American sports but I turned the channel and saw this was on. Was shocked at how many people were in the stands. Here in Europe no fans are allowed in football/soccer stadiums and thats been the case for a while now. So to see what appears to be at least 30% if not more capacity in sports stadia in a country with the highest cases and deaths was quite jaw dropping.
It depends on the state. For example, MetLife Stadium where the New York Giants and Jets play hasn't allowed fans in all season but Hard Rock Stadium in Florida where the Miami Dolphins play was opened to fans, albeit at a lower capacity than normal. But I agree that having any fans in the stadium is an incredibly stupid idea.

Apparently there are a lot of stories going around on various social media platforms which are saying people are dying as a direct result of having the Covid-19 vaccine... SMH
I can’t confirm this as I don’t use social media at all anymore.
But, it sure wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

What I did find was an article from Bloomberg, which is probably just a teeny bit more reliable than sh*t dumb arse conspiracy theorists...

What to Know About Vaccine-Linked Deaths, Allergies

What I did find was an article from Bloomberg, which is probably just a teeny bit more reliable than sh*t dumb arse conspiracy theorists...

What to Know About Vaccine-Linked Deaths, Allergies
There were bound to be some deaths after vaccinations. There's so many side effects that they can't have accounted for.

A colleague of mine was saying about this the other day; he's on medication for epilepsy, diabetes and something else.

Do we know this vaccination has been tested on people who have these three illnesses? There's still so much we don't know about the human body and how it's accepts or rejects various diseases and such.

The problem isn't the people dying (well it is - for them) but the bigger problem is all the scaremongering going about on social media platforms by the likes of anti vaxxers and other conspiracy nuts.

The UK reports a second record day for coronavirus deaths (1,820) in a row.

Got my second shot last night before my shift at work. Felt fine all night and not 5 minutes after trying to fall asleep I started get terrible chills and became incredibly sore. I'm now in my feverish portion but it is so much better than the chills I had this morning. I actually felt worse than when I had Covid back in April.

A lot of my coworkers have had their second doses and most have experienced some sort of minor reaction like nausea, vomiting, fatigue, soreness, fever, and chills. First dose didn't really affect many people. I think only like 1 out of about 12,000 doses given have had an anaphylactic reaction. It also seems like people start feeling bad about 15 hours after getting the second dose.

Got my second shot last night before my shift at work. Felt fine all night and not 5 minutes after trying to fall asleep I started get terrible chills and became incredibly sore. I'm now in my feverish portion but it is so much better than the chills I had this morning. I actually felt worse than when I had Covid back in April.

A lot of my coworkers have had their second doses and most have experienced some sort of minor reaction like nausea, vomiting, fatigue, soreness, fever, and chills. First dose didn't really affect many people. I think only like 1 out of about 12,000 doses given have had an anaphylactic reaction. It also seems like people start feeling bad about 15 hours after getting the second dose.
That's not good. Hope you feel better soon. :(

I don’t know anyone who’s gotten the vaccine yet, so I’m just going by you guys for anecdotes.

Jesus. My state, your northern neighbor, just had 2000 today. Its rough seeing us get things under control, only to see how other places are doing much worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"