Coronavirus outbreak

Jesus. My state, your northern neighbor, just had 2000 today. Its rough seeing us get things under control, only to see how other places are doing much worse.

We were around 2,000 over the summer, then we got up 10,000 and 11,000. 6,300 sadly is "better" than where we were.

Arnie is killing it lately with social media.

In all seriousness, he wouldn't be a terrible presidential candidate. I don't agree with him about everything, but he has halfway decent views at least, especially for a Republican.

I know he can't run, but personally I lean toward thinking any citizen should be allowed to. Arnold's lived here longer than some presidential candidates have been alive.

I'm not saying I want President Schwarzenegger, mind you, just that there'd be worse people.

In all seriousness, he wouldn't be a terrible presidential candidate. I don't agree with him about everything, but he has halfway decent views at least, especially for a Republican.

I know he can't run, but personally I lean toward thinking any citizen should be allowed to. Arnold's lived here longer than some presidential candidates have been alive.

I'm not saying I want President Schwarzenegger, mind you, just that there'd be worse people.

I would elect him President of the Internet for sure.

The simpsons movie predicted it.

Considering we have to start from scratch for a vaccination plan, yeah, 100 million by end of April is a realistic goal.

Just imagine if Trump had been doing this stuff all along. Criminal mass murdering willful negligence.

Feeling back to normal after the second dose. Had fever/chills/vomiting/muscle aches that started about 16 hours after getting the shot and lasted about 24 hours. If you get the vaccine try to have the next day off or work at home if possible because there is a good chance you'll feel like crap.

Last edited:
Feeling back to normal after the second dose. Had fever/chills/vomiting/muscle aches that started about 16 hours after getting the shot and lasted about 24 hours. If you get the vaccine try to have the next day off or work at home if possible because there is a good chance you'll feel like crap.
Good advice. :)

Well, ****.

At least we are getting straight answers now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"