• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Costume.

sam02341280.jpg

slowflyingv002jpg.jpg

1027greenenergystagespa.jpg

Last edited:
does anyone have the picture of green lanterns final suit from constructing green lantern from page to screen? i believe it's on page 86. it's a really good shot of reynolds and the suit. i'd definitely appreciate it! :yay:

Maybe WB is really planning put Batman (which uses armor suit) and Green Lantern (which uses alien energy suit) and Superman (with now an alien suit) all together to form a JUSTICE LEAGUE movie, like Marvel Studios s doing:

superman1m.jpg

superman9.jpg

if a JLA movie does happen it's not for a while and will be it's own movie not connected at all to the previous three

I honestly feel that the JLA movie should in spirit the FLASH movie, have all the heroes there but make the story mostly about the flash

This doesn't look natural, to me it's proof Hals suit will change to what he wants it to look like with further training and concentration

Sinestro%2BGreen%2BLantern.jpg

I also like how the light is doing a ET heart glow it was a cool idea that goes with the inner strength theme

A ET green lantern would be sweet but I think he would be a indigo or violet lantern in the end

Sinestro's suit looked better in the film than Hal's. The design does seem more logical than Hal's for what a human would come up with and is true enough to the source material in that it still looks like a costume and isn't painted on. Why couldn't Hal's costume look like this? Also this costume looks better in CGI than Hal's but also looks like something that could've been created practically and enhanced digitally, a bit easier than Hal's costume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"