• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Countdown to WONDER WOMAN

^ It's very unique, different from all other covers. The art reminded me of all the fairy tale books (like brothers Grimm) I read as a kid.

iEXjAfU.jpg

49 days until Wonder Woman

⤊ Brian Bolland, Cliff Chiang and Nicola Scott are my top 3 all time WW artists, in no particular order

:up: You can check Nicola Scott's instagram. She's doing a countdown too.

Apes... of course it's Simone. Despite some weirder elements I enjoyed her run almost as much as Perez's.

I used the variant cover there. Much better than the original imo. That was her very first book, right ? Then she went on to work on the rest of volume 3.

I used the variant cover there. Much better than the original imo. That was her very first book, right ? Then she went on to work on the rest of volume 3.

That's "The Circle", right? I believe it was her first. It's been a while...

I don't remember seeing this cover before, but it's lovely... I really like the colors.

I don't remember seeing this cover before, but it's lovely... I really like the colors.

According to her Wikipedia page (for whatever that may be worth), the first comic she worked on, if you don't count her Simpsons stuff, was Deadpool.

Yes, "The Circle". According to wiki, it is her first.
According to her Wikipedia page (for whatever that may be worth), the first comic she worked on, if you don't count her Simpsons stuff, was Deadpool.
Deadpool ? Didn't expect that. :woot: I was asking only for her Wonder Woman books, though. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"