Crime Syndicate of America

Stealth_Prime said:
Yeah...I like that....give us more of an idea how their world works.....also wonder if lust is just as available over there as crime and corruption. So I guess if good is their version for evil...then **** is equvalant to a nun...and lust/sex is equvalent to innocence or virgin.
its not bizarro world... the way it differs from the DCU proper is that evil tends to prevail more than good... like the good guys almost always win on E-1, the bad guys almost always win on CSA earth

In a way, yes. Really, though, it seems that the sole reason for that is the Crime Syindicate are simply very very good at being criminals. Especially after their universe got changed about.

well take the top 5 most powerful and successful heroes and make em villains... who the hell could oppose them? Lex Luthor... thats it... hes the only one capable of causing really truely straining opposition for them in the comics (atleast as far as earth is concerned) so its natural he would oppose them in the comics... that and they murdered everyone else...

Actually, they kidnapped and imprisoned everyone else. Or at least alot of them. I gues they felt they would be usefull information wise later on.

could you imagine if one day supes, bats, flash, GL & WW just decided one day they were sick of it all and turned on the world... i doubt anyone would be able to stop them...

He didn't fight the entire corps. He fought about ten GLs one at a time. Besides, there is no corps in the CSA's world.

The way the GL Corps is written post-Rebirth/Recharge, I'd be surprised if they could stand up to the JLA or the CSA. They mostly suck.

Yeah. I always imagined Green Lantern being the most powerful member of the League. Now, Hal just seems like some mid level meta and not a hela powerful space cop, and the rest seem to have trouble with threats that most Earth heroes could handle easily. I mean, the Corps is supposed to be the elite of the universe.

I loved how Hal's ring couldn't find Ralph hiding under a bridge half a mile away at the end of 52 Week Thirteen. Way to go, GL Corps. They really know how to pick 'em.

TheCorpulent1 said:
I loved how Hal's ring couldn't find Ralph hiding under a bridge half a mile away at the end of 52 Week Thirteen. Way to go, GL Corps. They really know how to pick 'em.

But they could use Legion technology.:up:

TheCorpulent1 said:

Hell, I could find a guy hiding under a bridge half a mile away. It's a little thing called walking around and looking for him. Even without the ring, Hal should be able to spot Ralph with an airiel swoop. :o

Darthphere said:
But they could use Legion technology.:up:
I got no indication Ralph was using Legion technology to hide himself. He was just sitting there--completely wacked out of his skull, I might add--clutching his wife's kinky voodoo doll. Either way, though, the current GLs have shown that they're not up to previous levels in other ways. Kyle used to face down threats that could take out an entire solar system, and his ring was always up to the task. I'd say that it's just the fact that the new Corps comprises primarily newbies who've barely earned their lantern symbols, but even Guy, John, and Hal are demonstrating pretty weak ring skills lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"