• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Episode 12 - 'Deep Cover for Batman!' Discussion Thread

The preview info I pulled from Comics Continuum, which is direct from WB Animation/Cartoon Network, says this ep is scheduled for March 6. However, my cable guide has it listed for this coming Friday. Needless to say, I hope it's the latter.

I imagine something will be confirmed by Tuesday at the latest.

The preview info I pulled from Comics Continuum, which is direct from WB Animation/Cartoon Network, says this ep is scheduled for March 6. However, my cable guide has it listed for this coming Friday. Needless to say, I hope it's the latter.

I imagine something will be confirmed by Tuesday at the latest.
Ah, thanks. Definitely hoping for the latter.

World's Finest has a review up btw, non-spoiler thankfully, and even more thankfully overwhelmingly positive (did we really expect any less?). Sounds absolutely incredible, and after his description in the review I can't wait to see the joker, he sounds hilarious.

to bad cn didn't schedule the eps back to back as a FULL HOUR of brave and bold

can someone youtube the clip please my computer doesnt like the in site video :(

also epic pic is epic

04.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, the really big fella is likely Bat-Hulk. You heard me right, There really once was a Bat-Hulk, back in the day. Can't remember the story, and I don't think it was any kind of DC-Marvel X-over, but I had the comic and Bat-Hulk is definitely for real, and that pic looks like I remember it.
you 're not thinking of BLOCKBUSTER are you

Joker looks freaking fantastic! Also i really like how Owlman's Batman costume resembles the very 1st Batman costume, since in the very first comics Batman did kill people. >:3

you 're not thinking of BLOCKBUSTER are you

Nope. 100% positively there was a Bat-Hulk, as I said, I had the comic. Don't remember much more than the cover, (it was about 40 years ago) looked like that large fella in the above pic, only the costume was a little ripped up.

who's the white gorrila batman works with against the CSA,grodd?

who's the white gorrila batman works with against the CSA,grodd?[/quote

Yes, because they are good and in an alternate universe thier colours (like the heroes) are reversed. Thats why Gentlemen Gohst is black not white and other examples

and why sinestro is the gold lantern

C'mon Friday indeed!!!

Old school Batmobile. :applaud :up:

Joker looks to be a riot. :D

Man, I'm trying hard to not get too excited for this. It looks so promising though.

Man, I'm trying hard to not get too excited for this. It looks so promising though.
No, you must give in to the excitement, BATB never disappoints :woot:

Apparently the Riddler gets a mention too. Robin is also confirmed right?

I think the old description was that Robin would aid Batman, but it seems it was all along the Joker. =D Btw what is Robin's silver age origin story? Will we see him as a circus kid whos parents get killed? This show was allowed to show Bruce's origin so i'm certain they can show 2 adults falling to their deaths.

Indeedy. Wiki has changed their format, so I can't access it the same way, but there were outside links pointing to Robin (I believe in the teaser), as well as the Riddler mention. Although, I can't be positive of which ep of the two-parter either correlates to the two-parter.

I think the old description was that Robin would aid Batman, but it seems it was all along the Joker. =D Btw what is Robin's silver age origin story? Will we see him as a circus kid whos parents get killed? This show was allowed to show Bruce's origin so i'm certain they can show 2 adults falling to their deaths.
If what you say is true and Robin doesn't appear in the ep (probably for the best considering how many other characters are included) then I do hope he appears with his origin in real time. That would make Batman's comment about Green Arrow being "person he's most happy to have by his side" ring better, and it'd be nice to see Robin brought in.

Anyway, because my last vid didn't excite Mr J enough, have another featuring the awesome Red Hood:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYqRdxV-NXk&feature=channel

At 1st i was abit meh with Owlman's design judging from mere pictures alone, but in animation its wonderfully awesome, his gadgets included!

Joker's motivation to help is awesome, i really like how they write the characters in the show.

brilliant

maybe this will tide me over until the watchmen

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back