• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Episode 13 - 'Game Over for Owlman!' Discussion Thread

Just started watching BTBATB after being a snob and snubbing it on the bases of the animation style having watched a few episodes i now see its genius its an incredible show and watching Jeff Bennet as this new Joker interpretation in E13 i just have to say..

Love that Joker!!

This is the best Joker in any medium since Hamil (and yes i include ledger).. You know i would say this interpretation is equal to the mighty hamil love his slight sophisticated voice and ability ot get angry then happy then back again and whats with the 60s acappella music when he is introduced?:woot: its crazy but totally works to show Joker as a man of sophistication but still a complete nut.

:woot::woot:"Batman a worse threat to gotham then the Harlequin of hate? why its LIBELES I SAY!!":woot::woot:

God that Jeff Bennet killed it period anyone who hates this interpretation is crazy

This is the kind of Joker i wanted to see in TDK:csad:.

So, you liked it then? :D

Just a bit:woot:

i just love how they fully embraced the traditional form of Joker i was fully ecpecting the next animated joker to be a complete rip of Nolans franchise interpretation.

Greatest episode, in this great series! Hope to grab 'em all on blu-ray soon!

This episode featured the Batcave,
I liked how it showed that Batman (in Brave and the Bold) is a combination of the dark Batman from the Timm cartoon, and the comics, mixed with the Adam West Batman.
Can someone post a pic of the Batcave, or the Bat Mobile exiting the cave?
They show, when exiting the cave, he comes out sewer pipe I think and the roadblock signs move for him, just like in the West show.

Great version of Batman. "The Batman" seemed too soon and too different or not different enough, this version is so nice.

This episode marked Jeff Bennett's debut as The Joker in this series. Hamill will always be my favorite Joker. But I gotta say Bennett has won me over as he is my second favorite voice of The Joker after Hamill.

I loved the song he sang in "Emperor Joker"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"