Dan Trachtenberg’s Predator film ‘Prey’

Not even gonna like, Naru is my favorite protagonist in the whole franchise. She's more interesting to me than any of the characters in the original film, and I still really love all the characters in that film.

My steelbook arrived and it's beautiful.
Ahh I'm jealous! Best Buy always seems to deliver a little early. I pre-ordered the regular with a slip from Amazon. Should be here tuesday or wednesday I think.

S8Pxa.jpg

S8PxU.jpg

S8PxV.jpg

S8PxF.jpg

S8PxZ.jpg

S8Pxf.jpg

S8PxY.jpg

S8Pxr.jpg

S8Pxt.jpg

S8Px5.jpg

S8PxD.jpg

‘Prey’ Is Now Officially an Emmy-Winning ‘Predator’ Movie!
Prey won the award for “Outstanding Sound Editing for a Limited or Anthology Series or Movie,” officially making the Predator saga an Emmy-winning horror franchise!

Sources say while it is still in early development, a Prey 2 is still in the works that would return to the films original setting and with the films star, Amber Midthunder, potentially returning. Sources stress no talent is attached to that film but the interesting element is that even though there has been seven films featuring the infamous alien, there has never been an instance where the star of a previous film has returned to reprise their role.

Oh.

Not gonna lie, was really hoping a sequel would take place in a different time period. It being a straight up continuation kind of makes me lose interest.

Just don’t make it a “team up with the predator” movie

Glad another Prey movie is still in development. I wonder if Trachtenberg doesn't direct this and hands it off to someone else.

If Dan isn't coming back to direct then I would love to see someone like Sterlin Harjo to come in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"