WandaVision DARCY LEWIS is Back!

Reaction score
Your favorite character in Thor and The Dark World is heading to D+ and in the WandaVision show.

Random but the show is said to be a sitcom, and she's a comedic character in the Thor films.

You know what, I liked Darcy. Darcy and Selvig were exactly what the first two Thor movies needed in the humor department and I'm interested in seeing where she and Park's characters fit into this.

Imagine if they did an Agatha Harkness in avengers disassembled level twist with this. The whole time wanda is chatting away with Darcy. In the last ep someone goes into wanda’s house and finds a skeleton that decomposed years ago

Good, I'm glad we're all on board with this lol

I don’t hate her, I think she’s really fun.

I do hate her. She and her intern just about ruined Thor: TDW (along with hideously naked Selvig). There are plenty of other problems with TDW but the three of them dragged it down to the bottom of the MCU, and even below Suicide Squad AFAIC. Thank Odin for Taika and Ragnarok redeeming Thor after that bulls***.

I've no idea how Darcy will be used in the show so I can't say how I'll react to her. Maybe the writer(s) will pull off a miracle amd make her funny instead of cringy. Maybe the powers that be at Marvel Studios have learned that a little of Darcy goes a long way. Maybe I'll even like her this time. Maybe pigs will fly.

Darcy is adorable and in no way responsible for the mess that was TDW. That was all on the awful villain with questionable motivation. I'd love to see Kat make an appearance in Love and Thunder as well.

Nah... The bull**** humor of Darcy and her boyfriend is a pretty big reason TDW underwhelms ON top of a terribly underwritten villain and no real exploration of Asgard even though Jane as an outsider being there was primed to be the POV of the audience.

DARCY IS A DELIGHT AND NO OTHER OPINION ON THE TOPIC IS ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

My interest level has just increased 100%. More Darcy here should help take the bad taste out of my mouth caused by us getting more Jane Foster.

we need to see Darcy in a comic accurate Scarlet Witch costume...

I don't have the hate for Darcy that other people have, but this is not where I expected to see her next.

Same, I liked her in the first movie and she was far from the biggest problem in TDW.

Would have thought she would be more likely show up in Loki or Love and Thunder though.

I’m hoping for a huge battle between her and vision with her winning

She was a grad student, she just wasn't a grad student in physics or cosmology. She was a political science grad student, who ended up working under Dr Foster because apparently she was the only one crazy enough to apply for her internship. And Jane was desperate enough for help that she'd accept anyone.

Thing is, while this wouldn't make for Darcy being a good scientist or techie, a solid foundation in the social sciences combined with a strong head on her shoulders ( see also: her surviving being near to two different Asgardian-level incidents )? Would probably be a good basis for working in dealing with Weird Crap. Let the techies figure out "what", she can work on the problem of "who" and "why" and "what do I have to say to keep you from blowing up Topeka".

She was a grad student, she just wasn't a grad student in physics or cosmology. She was a political science grad student, who ended up working under Dr Foster because apparently she was the only one crazy enough to apply for her internship. And Jane was desperate enough for help that she'd accept anyone.

Thing is, while this wouldn't make for Darcy being a good scientist or techie, a solid foundation in the social sciences combined with a strong head on her shoulders ( see also: her surviving being near to two different Asgardian-level incidents )? Would probably be a good basis for working in dealing with Weird Crap. Let the techies figure out "what", she can work on the problem of "who" and "why" and "what do I have to say to keep you from blowing up Topeka".

This. Also, according to Thor in AoU, Jane was being considered for a Nobel Prize thanks to her research.

A good reference from a potential Nobel Laureate would sure open a lot of doors.

She said she was only interning for Jane to get course credits.

Queen of Comedy Darcy could have been used into those 50s/60s sitcoms...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"