WandaVision DARCY LEWIS is Back!

Calling it now... Darcy is
the person watching at the end of episode 1.

AgedCrispHamadryad-size_restricted.gif

Loved seeing her again. It’s funny, I kept thinking of her more as Death from Sandman this time than as Darcy, I guess because that’s the last time I heard her voice

True, although maybe she got smarter from being around Jane and Selvig?
If Dark World happened a year before as TWS and GOTG, it’s been over 10 years since we’ve seen Darcy so maybe not as smart as either Jane or Selvig, enough time has passed for her to get her PHD in astrophysics while studying under both.

Imo she was annoying in the Thor films, not 'dumb'.
Enjoyed her in episode though. Hope she gets her coffee.

I always liked Kat Denning's performance but I can admit that Darcy always felt like she was operating at a different tone than the rest of the characters. What's funny is that her personality would've fit way more with Ragnarok's tone and she was absent in that one.

I was not aware she was going to be in this, so it was a surprise to me. She didn't bother me in this compared to Thor TDW.

I know this is a big ask for you all but look at Kat Denning's chest . . . in that poster.

What's the symbol? It's got to be relatively important to get that kind of placement.

Loving Kat in this. I never had an issue with her in the Thor movies and it’s good to see her back here. Thank God she’s on a good show, finally. I tried watching a couple episodes of that 2 Broke Girls show a while back and it was so awful that I actually felt embarrassed for her.

Loving Kat in this. I never had an issue with her in the Thor movies and it’s good to see her back here. Thank God she’s on a good show, finally. I tried watching a couple episodes of that 2 Broke Girls show a while back and it was so awful that I actually felt embarrassed for her.
She's great in Dollface on Hulu though!

She's great in Dollface on Hulu though!

Ah yeah I forgot about that one! Thanks for the reminder; I need to watch it, especially since it also has Esther Povitsky.

I first saw Kat in the 40 Year Old Virgin as the daughter of Katherine Keener's character. She's 34 right now so that's not surprising. It would make her 18 while she was shooting 40 Year Old Virgin and in her early 20's when she did that movie with Michael Cera, Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist.

I honestly forgot just how hot Kat Dennings was until this episode. I remember crushing on her hard going back to The 40 Year Old Virgin, but it feels like its been a while since I've seen those amazing curves of hers. Also, I love how she is able to playoff so naturally with both Jimmy Woo and Vision.

I honestly forgot just how hot Kat Dennings was until this episode. I remember crushing on her hard going back to The 40 Year Old Virgin, but it feels like its been a while since I've seen those amazing curves of hers. Also, I love how she is able to playoff so naturally with both Jimmy Woo and Vision.

She's 34 so it's not surprising of her age due to 40 Year Old Virgin in which she was 18. It is a movie BTW in which Paul Rudd looks the same as he does now.

Kat was equally good looking in Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.

Shame she just disappeared at the end and there was no closure.

Think she'll show up in Thor 4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"