DCU Heroes, Connections and Cameos Thread

Sterling K. Brown would make a pretty good Mr. Terrific IMO, assuming that Gunn is willing to cast a late fortysomething in the role. Not only does he have the chops and the build for it, but he's also best known for playing a highly intelligent character on the now-defunct This is Us. Hence, he should have no problem conveying Terrific's brainier side.

He’s ultra ripped too. He would be perfect for Mr. Terrific; I think him being older works because the character is best when he’s more authoritative.

William Jackson Harper

good-place-chidi.gif

Marvel wasted him, so now's his time to shine.

Nick Nolte

giphy.gif

His voice work was strong in The Mandalorian, and I'd love his gravely deliveries for the character. I could also see Leiv Schrieber, or maybe Ralph Ineson if they make him British to double-down on the Holmes vibe.

According to DCEU leaks, and slowly being corroborated by others, “Apex” = Jack Hawksmoor, “Blitz” = Engineer and “Ghost Man” = The Doctor

I doubt they would do it, but spectre should fit in it somehow.

More rumours that Mr Terrific is in this.

John Boyega is right there!

DCEU leaks moderators. They have a great track record.
I think that particular leak is unverified.

The verified ones are the bits bout Matthew Vaughan being in talks for the authority film or that authority members will be in Legacy.

Too many rumours at the moment tbh. Other than clark, lois daily planet, presumably Kents theres rumours of Lex, authority members, light rumours of brainiac and mr terrific. Dont see how they would all tie in tbh so will be interesting to see what Gunn is actually going for.

Oh well, nothing worse than not being talked about. False rumours means at least there’s hype

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"