Deadpool 2 Deadpool 2: Super Duper Cut coming to Comic Con and home video

-JKR-

Superhero
Reaction score
Fox has announced that the extended version of 'Deadpool 2' (known as both 'Uncut' and 'Super Duper $@%!#& Cut') will make its debut July 21st @the San Diego Comic Con.

It will later be released on home video:
__5b3fc4739dd5c.jpg

According to David Leitch the cut should be around 132mins long.

Last edited:
Sweet. I wonder if, like the first film, they'll do any sort of commemorative cover or steelbook for the anniversary of its release a year from now.

So is it gonna be included on the regular Blu-ray or will it be its own separate release?

So is it gonna be included on the regular Blu-ray or will it be its own separate release?

It'll debut together with the Theatrical Cut on home video. No double dip. But it's possible that there will be some edition which only contains the regular version.

Blu-Ray

__5b3fc4739dd5c.jpg

Disc 1: Theatrical Feature Blu-ray

**Deleted/Extended Scenes

**Gag Reel

**Deadpool Family Values: Cast of Characters

**David Leitch Not Lynch: Directing DP2

**Deadpool’s Lips are Sealed: Secrets and Easter Eggs

**Until Your Face Hurts: Alt Takes

**Roll with the Punches: Actions and Stunts

**The Deadpool Prison Experiment

**The Most Important X-Force Member

**Chess with Omega Red

**Swole and Sexy

** “3-Minute Monologue”

**Audio Commentary by Ryan Reynolds, David Leitch, Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick

**Deadpool’s Fun Sack 2

**Stills

Disc 2: Deadpool 2: Super Duper $@%!#& Cut Blu-ray

**Digital

4K Ultra HD

__5b3fc4649d1b7.jpg

Disc 1: Theatrical Feature 4K Ultra HD

Disc 2: Deadpool 2: Super Duper $@%!#& Cut 4K Ultra HD

Disc 3: Theatrical Feature Blu-ray

**Deleted/Extended Scenes

**Gag Reel

**Deadpool Family Values: Cast of Characters

**David Leitch Not Lynch: Directing DP2

**Deadpool’s Lips are Sealed: Secrets and Easter Eggs

**Until Your Face Hurts: Alt Takes

**Roll with the Punches: Actions and Stunts

**The Deadpool Prison Experiment

**The Most Important X-Force Member

**Chess with Omega Red

**Swole and Sexy

** “3-Minute Monologue”

**Deadpool’s Fun Sack 2

**Stills

Disc 4: Deadpool 2: Super Duper $@%!#& Cut Blu-ray

**Digital

DVD

__5b229a6d0b8e2.jpg

**Theatrical Feature

**Gag Reel

**Deadpool's Fun Sack 2

**Stills

Last edited:
Kudos to Fox for not holding out on a cash grab double dip with this like they did with DOFP. :up:

I'm very curious to hear the commentary. I really enjoyed the commentary between Reese, Wernick, and Reynolds for the first film.

Can't wait for the Super Duper Cut!!!

The Target version comes with a not suitable for children's book :hehe:

Cant wait to see this again, feels like age ago now. An additional scenes will be interesting.

So deleted scenes are inedits, not included in both theatrical and extended versions ?

So deleted scenes are inedits, not included in both theatrical and extended versions ?

Yup. They're not part of either the Theatrical or Super Duper Cut.

Has anyone already seen the Extended Version?

I haven't, if only just because, strange as this sounds, I prefer to get the digital version at the same time I purchase a physical copy.

I haven't, if only just because, strange as this sounds, I prefer to get the digital version at the same time I purchase a physical copy.

Doesn't sound too strange, considering that I'm the same.

Apparantly Take On Me and some jokes arent in the Extended cut but opening credits have more funny stuff in them, I will try to check it out today

It's harder to say than i thought it would because there are some music choices that I prefer in the theatrical cut and it's a little tighter edit wise but at the same time there are some harder new jokes that i really like and the some of the extended violence is REALLY extended (like there is a lot more violence in the opening montage in particular, with one insanely long and impressive shot that is only partially shown in the theatrical cut).

It's harder to say than i thought it would because there are some music choices that I prefer in the theatrical cut and it's a little tighter edit wise but at the same time there are some harder new jokes that i really like and the some of the extended violence is REALLY extended (like there is a lot more violence in the opening montage in particular, with one insanely long and impressive shot that is only partially shown in the theatrical cut).

Completely agree. :up::up:

Saw the new opening montage online, damn its really good in all its glory, such a shame it got cut down for theaters but at least we get it all now at home, seems like this extended cut will be worth it.

Gotta say I like the Theatrical Cut more. It is much more tight and cohesive. Super Duper Cut has some good stuff but it drags the entire film.

I watched the Super Duper Cut yesterday and I thought some extended scenes worked better. Some music changes I'm not sure worked but overall I might give a slight edge to the Super Duper Cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"