Dear Hypester... - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Hypester,

People are seeing right through your bit. Enough is enough already. Take a breather and realize you don't need to be omnipresent in every damn thread you've subscribed to.

Are you talking about me? I feel I've been present in a lot of threads recently lol.
A lot of good stuff releasing so I'm active in a lot of places. Just curious. Thanks.

You don't have almost 9,000 posts over the span of 8 months.

Dear Hypester,

So you do think about me. :atp:

Don't :o

Dear hypesters,

It's obvious that you don't like me, i get that.

And you guys can call me whatever you want, i don't care, i can take a joke, it comes with the name.

And sure, i'm kind of getting a high post count, i just like talking about stuff, my most anticipated upcoming film is Batman v Superman, and i love talking about it a lot, every single nook and cranny of it.

Especially since a good chunk of the internet bashes that film a lot since its announcement, i'm just really glad i've found others here on this forum that also respect and are excited about BvS, you're all awesome.

But hey, not everyones gonna like what i think and what i post and i'm totally cool with that.

So all in all i just felt like putting it all out there and i hope that we can all be cool here.

Jokes.

Dear Hypester,

You have very...interesting views on morality to say the least.

Dear Hypester,

You are very by the numbers.
Do yourself a favor, get a sense of humor.

Dear Hypester,

Always thought you where a cool guy, now inspiring me to blare Johnny Cash in my house just makes you all the cooler.

Dear Hypesters,

I get that English is not either of yours' first language. Fine, but when others say that your posts are hard to understand, it's maybe time to take friendly advice and brush up on your written English.

Not trying to be mean,

KRYPTON INC.

Dear Hypester,

I struggle to find threads you haven't needlessly posted in.

Dear Hypester,

Seriously, no one cares. Don't bother sharing.

Love,

Reek XOXO

Your post would have been deleted if it was by someone else.

Dear Hypester,

I struggle to find threads you haven't needlessly posted in.

Dear Hypester,

Seriously, no one cares. Don't bother sharing.

Love,

Reek XOXO

Translate to English or Greek or go home

Dear thread,

When I post in here, it is not to the people currently in this thread.

Dear Hypster, seriously. Why the hell do you keep the buses so cold in the morning?

Dear Hypster(s), its the Unpopular Film Related Opinion Thread. The opinions are supposed to be unpopular, no need to argue or try to convince other posters otherwise.

Dear Hypesters,

It's been a slice. Unlike Ahnold ... I won't be back.

CR out.

Dear Hypester,

gwp1wyj.gif

Dear Hypester,

We appreciate your efforts, but too little too late. The person you've become greives us.

Dear Hypester,

Seeing you in the Spectre and Alien: Covenant threads.... You're a little touched ain't ya?

Dear Hypester,

If going 'ham' means you're calling yourself a swine, I agree.

Dear Hypester,

Iffffff I risk it all
Could you break my fall?

Dear Hypester,

The pregnancy test came out positive.

Dear Hypester,

How do I live? How do I breathe?
When you're not here I'm suffocating
I want to feel love, run through my blood
Tell me is this where I give it all up?

Dear Hypester,

We get it. Just like Glenn Beck, you SO want to be Jon Stewart, only for Conservatives. Problem is, you are just like Beck in that YOU AREN'T FUNNY, and have never been so. Please stop. Nothing you write is clever, amusing or tickles the chuckle organs.

Begging you to stop the madness,
KRYPTON INC.

Dear Hypester,

Part of me wishes I knew who you were referring to. The other part of me knows that I'm better off not knowing.

Dear Hypester,

You're why the Ignore List was invented.

EDIT: Sorry, you're why the goddamn Ignore List was invented. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"