Hypelitism Is Wrong - Part 1

Purify? Oh dear, looks like we finally have our Hype Hitler. Godwin'd. :o

Everybody behave, or I'll come sneeze on you. :o

I love the brilliant thought put into your THEM thread: "Should we call JJ Ulcer, "Joffrey" or "Squidward"?'

First… who is JJ Ulcer? Second, is that what passes for entertainment in the lonely hovel of hopelesness known as THEM? If so, I feel bad for you guys. :(

I'm feeling nice right now, so I want even bring up the thread about saltine crackers.

I think I'm going to start working on my novel about DarkSentinel, titled "Hot Damn and Cheese: The Untold Story"

I love the brilliant thought put into your THEM thread: "Should we call JJ Ulcer, "Joffrey" or "Squidward"?'

First… who is JJ Ulcer? Second, is that what passes for entertainment in the lonely hovel of hopelesness known as THEM? If so, I feel bad for you guys. :(

I'm feeling nice right now, so I want even bring up the thread about saltine crackers.

Lighten up, Squidward. :o

Lighten up, Squidward. :o

9846028752017b704d291ac3ff0f4d4a.jpg

Ok JJJ, we get it, you're hot **** full of hot air on a hot summer's day in Death Valley. Good for you. :o

and why would you think this would deter me. Maybe i like it. :o

Oh good. You can come make me tea and soup, and fluff my pillow for me then, right? I expect you in five minutes.

Freudian slip? Triple J wants to talk about saltines too.

It's ok, 3xJ, we'll count your vote. Let us know your favorite brand. We'll add it into the tally.

I think I'm going to start working on my novel about DarkSentinel, titled "Hot Damn and Cheese: The Untold Story"

Don't forget the dream sequences and unverifiable celebrity encounters.

Don't forget the dream sequences and unverifiable celebrity encounters.

Oh they're already in my notes. I think one of the most shocking celebrity encounters is when DarkSentinel crossed paths with Richard Gere.

Oh good. You can come make me tea and soup, and fluff my pillow for me then, right? I expect you in five minutes.

Freudian slip? Triple J wants to talk about saltines too.

It's ok, 3xJ, we'll count your vote. Let us know your favorite brand. We'll add it into the tally.

Tempest is the only cool one out of the lot of ya. She has more spunk and wit in her pinky than DarkSentinel could pray to the Vape-gods for in a thousand lifetimes. And don't even get me started on the guy who actually calls himself "Messiah"….. you say you're striving for equality on the Hype, and yet one of your most prominent members is a dude with such extreme messianic delusions that it's even in his username. :whatever:

If you ever want to free yourself from those (or THEM) dragging you down, you have my number, Temp. :o

Tempest is among the most valued members of our little cabal, as is MessiahDecoy (how you conveniently forget the second part of his name, JJJ :o), and you'd better stop flirting with her or your tonsils'll be flirting with my fist :argh:

Tempest is the only cool one out of the lot of ya. She has more spunk and wit in her pinky than DarkSentinel could pray to the Vape-gods for in a thousand lifetimes. And don't even get me started on the guy who actually calls himself "Messiah"….. you say you're striving for equality on the Hype, and yet one of your most prominent members is a dude with such extreme messianic delusions that it's even in his username. :whatever:

If you ever want to free yourself from those (or THEM) dragging you down, you have my number, Temp. :o

You have a special place in my heart, JJJ.

So...what's your stance on saltines? I need it for the tally.

Tempest is among the most valued members of our little cabal, as is MessiahDecoy (how you conveniently forget the second part of his name, JJJ :o), and you'd better stop flirting with her or your tonsils'll be flirting with my fist :argh:

:fhm:

Eh Tempest is mine you fools.

Is that all it takes now? Sneeze on a guy and order him to make tea?

I'll try it at work tomorrow and see how it goes. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"