Democratic Primary 2020

So CNN attacked Bernie for not being nice enough to Biden in his speech... He complimented the man and called him a decent man. What else do you want from him an endorsement? Elizabeth Warren hasn't even done one yet. Where was this animosity for her?

So CNN attacked Bernie for not being nice enough to Biden in his speech... He complimented the man and called him a decent man. What else do you want from him an endorsement? Elizabeth Warren hasn't even done one yet. Where was this animosity for her?

They probably decided to give her a break after a year of questioning her “electability.”

Eh, I really really want you to be correct but his approval ratings are up. And outside of intelligent, rational people who have been following this situation, the rest of the country is likely to fall in line with his eagerness to open the country back up and thinking this was all a big overreaction.

His ratings are not up 20-30 points though, like 3-4 (which is negligible). The fact that Trump still hasn't hit 50% approval in a freaking pandemic shows how badly he's f**ked this up.

The question now is whether how much he'll lose by in November and whether he can still scrape by with an EC vote.

Ah cause she's a woman. Got it. :oldrazz:

Come on. Don't act like these media outlets didn't give the top female candidates more s*** over the last two presidential election cycles than the vastly inferior male ones (and yes, I'm including Bernie AND Biden in the latter group).

Come on. Don't act like these media outlets didn't give the top female candidates more s*** over the last two presidential election cycles than the vastly inferior male ones (and yes, I'm including Bernie AND Biden in the latter group).
Hard disagree on Bernie. CNN and MSNBC basically became the we-gotta-stop-Bernie coalition.

I would argue that they liked Biden and Buttigieg more than Warren or Harris. They really railed into her with Medicare for All, but when Pete wants a public option it's like cool bro. Bernie was the ugly redheaded stepchild of this primary.

Biden won the Alaska primary after the state switched to vote-by-mail to limit the spread of COVID-19, nabbing 11 delegates.

Biden beats Sanders to win Alaska Democratic primary

Per DNC rules, Bernie is no longer eligible to win delegates based on the statewide vote in primaries and caucuses but still eligible for delegates based on vote totals in congressional districts.

Looks like Bernie is about to be kicked out of the Progressive club too.

Bernie finally realized the crisis that faces our country needs to be stopped. Of course, some of his fans will accuse him of “selling out.”

Krystal's already thrown him under the bus.

Bernie already putting in the work...

Bernie's struggle: The missteps and missed opportunities of a movement

One section in that article shows Bernie wouldn't have been a great President: "Those rough edges may have endeared him to die-hard fans but ultimately proved problematic in wooing converts. Aides admit it was a struggle to get Sanders on the phone to "play politics" and work to secure influential endorsements.

"The moment he understands this is a relationship-building call, and not something where he's immediately accepting the endorsement, he says 'Oh, come on, don't waste my time' and hangs up and keeps moving," a Sanders aide said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"