Desperate Housewives Season 3

tzarinna

Mamochka
Reaction score
http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410975/episodes#season-3

juicy1.jpg

home_main_nonflash.jpg

Well, I'm getting excited to see what will be the next installment of DH. This Sunday will be a recap show and then full on madness. :up:

Season 3, Episode 1: Listen to the Rain on the Roof
24 September 2006
Season 3, Episode 2: It Takes Two
1 October 2006
Season 3, Episode 3: A Weekend in the Country
8 October 2006
Season 3, Episode 4: Like It Was
15 October 2006
Season 3, Episode 5: Nice She Ain't
31 August 2006
Season 3, Episode 6: Sweetheart, I Have to Confess
????

I think season three will be better. The stuff involving Kyle Machlachlan (is that how you spell it?) already looks more interesting than the Caleb thing last season.

Gonking said:
Season 2 was terrible

What didn't you like?

Grey's Anatomy did take over their postion as top show for me,but I still enjoyed it.

tzarinna said:
What didn't you like?

Grey's Anatomy did take over their postion as top show for me,but I still enjoyed it.
I think the big hook for guys on the show - along with Eva Longoria - is the mystery plots, and the one in this season was pretty weak. The next one promises to be much better.

tzarinna said:
What didn't you like?

I think they didn't have an interesting plot.

I'm excited to see how the whole Carlos, Chinesse maid and Gaberelle thing is gonna work out and the Tom's baby momma and daughter is in the picture now.

SapphirePrima said:
I'm excited to see how the whole Carlos, Chinesse maid and Gaberelle thing is gonna work out and the Tom's baby momma and daughter is in the picture now.

Yeah, that maid and Carlos is such a karma slap/godsmack to Gabrielle.

I love Tom and Lynette,they are such a wonderful,strong couple.I hope nothing ever seperates them. :O
I'm still not over Rex's death. :csad:

I don't think we'll see Season 3 until January, I hate it that the UK programming is so far behind everywhere else. Season 2 finale was a great episode, hoping for more like that in Season 3.

SapphirePrima said:
It's not.

Gabrielle and Carlos get divorced The baby stays with Gabrielle. Not sure if Carlos has access.

I thought I was the one here who watched this show. I am totally excited about season three. Season two was weak, but not horrible, and I expect season three to be better. Ultimatefan...Avalanche, are you two guys? Or am I the only dude who watches this show?

Mr. Walters said:
I thought I was the one here who watched this show. I am totally excited about season three. Season two was weak, but not horrible, and I expect season three to be better. Ultimatefan...Avalanche, are you two guys? Or am I the only dude who watches this show?
Yeah I am... I know a lot of guys see it as a "chick show", but actually I think the situations are pretty funny, regardless of the gender, the mystery plot in the first season was cool, and the next one promises to be too... And Eva Longoria´s hot...

Cool. Yeah, I think the show works on so many levels. Good TV is good TV, regardless of what sexual organ you have between your legs.

Glad to see more DH fans around and I'm impressed we have male fans! I'm hoping Season 3 will have a better storyline than the Applewhites, it wasn't that gripping where as the Mary Alice was. From Season 2's finale we should have a better storyline.

tzarinna said:
Yeah, that maid and Carlos is such a karma slap/godsmack to Gabrielle.

I love Tom and Lynette,they are such a wonderful,strong couple.I hope nothing ever seperates them. :O
I'm still not over Rex's death. :csad:

Hell yeah! I'd marry Lynette:cwink:

Avalanche said:
It's not.

Gabrielle and Carlos get divorced The baby stays with Gabrielle. Not sure if Carlos has access.

You are so gay, you watch DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!? :wow:

Yep, me too. Wanna be my lover?

Lynette does not hold back. :up:

How could you not slap the **** out of that maid. :cmad:

I cannot believe Bree just had her first orgasm. :wow:
She is such a prude. :O

I don't think the dentist guy killed his wife. I think he put her in a mental insituition. Lynette is so cool. I would punched that lady out. I fill bad for the love child though. The Chinesse maid was hilarious though.

That one episode was better than like at least a third of S2. It felt like old school DH.

I don't think Orson killed his wife either, that would be way too obvious for them to give it away in the opening episode, right?

I hope Gaby and Carlos get back together. I love Lynette but I swear I am starting to hate Tom. And I wish Susan would get a storyline that I don't find fantastically boring.

What a great premier! Season two wasn't great but I think season three will make up for it. I think the reason season two didn't do all that well was because of the Applewhites. It's not a racist thing it's just that they seemed to be put into the show because they didn't have a black family. None of their stories really went anywhere. Oh I also feel bad for Bree. She has the worst luck out of anyone in this series.

I can't get that maid in the closet with a tray of sandwiches out of my head....LoL. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"