Desperate Housewives Season 3

Yeah,something's up with Susan's guy.
No one can find a good man,much like in real life.

what ever happened to that women orson visited in the nuthouse where bree was staying? last season

Hmmm,I don't remember. :huh:

Sunday, January 21 at 9/8c

"Come Play Wiz Me"

Lynette and Tom struggle to overcome challenges as Pizzeria Scavo prepares for its grand opening, Gaby can't seem to get away from her secret admirer, and the new neighbor on Wisteria Lane reveals a devious plan.

February 11 at 9/8c
"I Remember That"
Mike Delfino remembers scenes from his past, problems at Scavo's Pizzeria cause conflict in Lynette and Tom's relationship, and Orson reveals his hidden past to Bree.

I hope nothing goes up against this tonight. I hate to have to choose. :cmad:

February 11 at 9/8c
"I Remember That"
Mike Delfino remembers scenes from his past, problems at Scavo's Pizzeria cause conflict in Lynette and Tom's relationship, and Orson reveals his hidden past to Bree.

I hope nothing goes up against this tonight. I hate to have to choose. :cmad:

The Grammys :(

Just curious...there wasn't a new episode last week was there? I forgot. :o

Damn it.
Yes, I'm wrapped up in the Grammy's.
I'll have to catch it on line.

Okay more competition for my attention,Amazing Race has a two hour debut. *sigh*

"The Little Things You Do Together"

All of Wisteria Lane gathers at Pizzeria Scavo for the grand opening event, a resident meets an untimely fate, and surprise marriage proposals are in the air.

Is it true someone's gonna die tonight? Please don't be Andrew. Anyone but Andrew.:csad:

??? I don't know what that could be. I know I watch heroes. 24 bores me.

24 is hard to watch because if you miss a few eps, you'll be completely lost.

The pedo left town after his sister died and confirmed to Lynette in the most creepiest way possible that she was right about him and that he can freely be a freak now that his sister is dead.

*Tonight was all kinds of :wow: They wrapped up so much. It was good to see Andrew stepping up and showing he really does care about his mom and being a man.
I hope Orsen and Bree can have some peace for at least a little while.
Susan's guy is a chump,I think they'll be more coming out of his past soon enough.

Lynette and Tom,:heart: great couple. :up:

I missed most of the ep....or actually most of the last few eps. Whats up with Susans guy? and why can't they just kill off Bree's daughter?:o:down

His wife just died and he's got a lot of women lined up,I only caught a little of last week but that's what I gathered. He's got issues with Susan remaining friends with Mike. Tonight he saw that Mike had an engagement ring in his possessions at the hospital and oh how conveniently he decides to ask Susan to marry him at the Scavo's pizzeria opening. :down

Wouldnt it be messed up if he uses Mikes ring as the engagement ring..

^That's what I was thinking last night.

Also,:wow: Zach is packin, who woulda knew!? :o

well he has to have something good about him. The world isnt that cruel.

and lets not forget whose Zachs father is...Mike Delfeno. He had to inherit somethin from Mike and it wasnt the looks.

Zach's not bad looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"