Desperate Housewives Season 3

That was incredible! :eek:
I freakin :heart: Lynette.

This is the first episode I've seen in a while. I enjoyed it watching Jackie from Roseanne playing a nut job.

LOUD_SILENT_MAN said:
This is the first episode I've seen in a while. I enjoyed it watching Jackie from Roseanne playing a nut job.
Same here. I might keep watching, cause this is what DH should be.

Laurie Metcalf and a gun are a dangerous combination, didn't we learn anything from Scream 2.

After this week's episode, am I the only one who thinks next week's episode seems rather dull? Or rather that it seems like it will be rather dull. I mean, how do you top a hostage crisis in suburbia?

I thought this was a good episode, it had the classic DH in it. Since we dont know the full backstory on Art(which the episode is promptly titled Children and Art) I dont know if he is one or if Lynette just made a total wrong assumption since she is known to do that.

But they need to get Dixie Carter out of that awful wig

It took awhile before I recognized Carter. :O

tzarinna said:
:wow: At the neighbor. :csad: :cmad:
Lol, at next week.

Hey what is next week? I work sunday nights and I am to poor for Tivo so I tape the show every week and my tape ran out right before the whole "next week on Desperate Housewives..." so I don;t have a clue what's coming up next week.

Susan is trying to wrangle in Julie,who of course wants to date the hot neighbor boy.
Gabby decides to teach local youngster how to be models.

"Beautiful Girls"

Susan and Ian's relationship goes to the next level, Gabrielle takes a shot at training potential young beauty queens, and Lynette is intrigued by a new neighbor.

This episode was ok but nothing spectacular really happened except in the ending with the fabulous performance by Dixie Carter.

It was funny that Carlos told Mike that they were "best" friends. I understand that Mike is all with memory loss and doubting himself but im really tired of his emo mode. But im surprised that Carlos moving in got passed Edie since she has been all over Mike since he woke up.

This was all pure comedy for me.
Dixie is just hilarious.
I agree Mike needs to get out of this funk soon,he's so lifeless,how can Edie be satisfied with that? :O

I wish January would hurry up come so we can watch the new DH in the UK! :(

That sucks. I'm looking forward to '24' in January.

"The Miracle Song"

Susan and Ian's relationship goes to the next level, Gabrielle has a new love interest, and the residents of Wisteria Lane celebrate their annual holiday block party.

Susan should be blonde. What does she have going on that this man is willing to drop all this money to help Mike? Something is way up. :huh:

Gabby acts as if she can't get a man. I suppose most handsome,wealthy men in her hood are taken. But that was just low.

Poor Bree,she's going to start drinking again.

What a creepy end with Lynette and the neighbor,I was truly spooked. :csad:

The guy is falling in love with Susan so he is doing everything he can to keep her and Mike from getting back together. Not like a he is going to be missing any of the money.

And Gabby is Gabby, she knows she can get basically any man she wants, but she wants specific ones that she is actually attracted to and has to see if it is going to work out. But hey Amanda shouldnt have challenged her. You dont play games with Gabby Solis.

SPrima said:
Okay what's up with Gabby and the black baby?

I don't know if you watched it last night. I must have missed this episode the first time it aired. :huh: But apparently they had to give the baby back to it's biological parents,since there was a mix up at the lab. :eek: Gabby and Carlos' egg didn't take.

Finally a new episode.

"No Fits, No Fights, No Feuds"

I wonder if Eddie is going to keep being a main character.

But I don't know anything about that show!:cmad:

A lot of new development tonight.
Lynette rules as always,that little brat.
Gabby and Carlos are sure to get back together. Plus that guy was just too square.
Nice little sex triangle going on with the teens. :huh: I don't think that will end well.
Bree has chosen her man over her friendship with Susan. Maybe all we be forgiven later on. She did cross the line,Mike really must've worked some serious magic in the bed. As well as Susan on her new love to dish out money for Mike's lawyer and demand she not see Mike anymore.

I can't wait to find out what's up with the injections,is she an impersonator,taking hormones for something? :huh: Damn I need to know.

I don't recall them touching on the pedophile? Did anybody catch it if they did?

Sunday, January 14 at 9/8c

"Not While I'm Around"

Gabrielle's secret admirer is revealed, the new Scavo Pizzeria faces an uncertain future and Wisteria Lane gets a new neighbor.

A lot of new development tonight.
Lynette rules as always,that little brat.
Gabby and Carlos are sure to get back together. Plus that guy was just too square.
Nice little sex triangle going on with the teens. :huh: I don't think that will end well.
Bree has chosen her man over her friendship with Susan. Maybe all we be forgiven later on. She did cross the line,Mike really must've worked some serious magic in the bed. As well as Susan on her new love to dish out money for Mike's lawyer and demand she not see Mike anymore.

I can't wait to find out what's up with the injections,is she an impersonator,taking hormones for something? :huh: Damn I need to know.

I don't recall them touching on the pedophile? Did anybody catch it if they did?

Seriously could Danielle be more of a ****? I really hate her. Julie is adorable I feel bad for her.

Bree is really just being silly. She knows Orson did something he had no bussiness doing. But who was that who was burried.

I hate that English guy Susan is dating he's disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"