DEVIL - M Night Chronicles - Trailer & Poster

Project862006

Avenger
Reaction score
Universal Pictures have released the first teaser trailer for Devil, which is being dubbed as coming “From The Mind of M Night Shyamalan.” The first released under “The Night Chronicles” banner, Devil is directed by Quarantine helmers the Dowdle Bros from a story by M. Night Shyamalan and script by Brian Nelson. The story reported involves a group of people who are trapped in an elevator, and one of them is the devil. We’ve also been told that the security guard is trying to convince the policeman to get them out of the elevator, and that he is the chosen one to save the people. The trailer uses the wording “One of these five people, is not, who they appear to be.” The film stars Chris Messina, Bojana Novakovic, Bokeem Woodbine, Geoffrey Arend and Caroline Dhavernas.
DVL_RGB1SHT_13-5X20_2small.jpg

Trailer
http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/07/13/must-watch-first-trailer-for-dowdle-brothers-thriller-devil/

with the amount of flak that he's been getting for The Last Airbender, I doubt anyone would want to take the time out to see anything else from him

Its a cool concept and someone else wrote the script. He just gave the basic story (Shaymalan is a good idea man). I look forward to it.

gotta say it looks pretty entertaining... a nice B movie

I might check it out.Looks intriguing.

Cool so you people made another thread about Shyamalan so you can later crap all over him. Great! Looking real forward to it.:up:

Give it time padawan. Give it time.:o The bashing will come. It is... unavoidable.:csad:

Its a cool concept and someone else wrote the script. He just gave the basic story (Shaymalan is a good idea man). I look forward to it.

Same here. I won't see The Happening due to how horrible I heard it was from numerous friends and i'll wait to see The Last Airbender when it hits home(even though everyone is saying that is bad too)but I still think he is talented in ways. Everyone goes through ups and down in their careers and I don't think he's going to suck for the rest of his career, mainly because if he was that horrible I don't think we would have gotten films like The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, Signs and The Village(sue me, I liked The Village).

I think the trailer and its concept is interesting and I liked the directors last two films. One of which was a remake and the other never "officially" released

I'm calling it now, the guy from 500 Days of Summers is the devil. :oldrazz:

Which guy is that? The one from Super Troopers? "The snozzberries taste like Snozzberries". :woot:

Last edited:
I am gonna give this a chance. The premise sounds damn good and the trailer really caught my eye. Why not? What's the worst that can happen?

:o

If Shyamalan's name was not attached to this I'd be stoked. As it stands I'm cautiously intrigued.

This is kinda weird...M. Night comes up with a basic story, hands it off to a group of writers and directors, but he still gets like, most of the credit.

I dunno...His name isn't looking so good right now. I'm not sure if this was the best idea. I did like Quarantine and 30 Days of Night, so...

This certainly looks intriguing and since the idea is only his and someone else handle the bulk of it, maybe it'll stand a chance of being good.

The twist is that he is really God.

the elevator is the devil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"