M. Night Shyamalan’s “Trap”

Old gets better when the reasoning of the twist is revealed, which is the last 5 min of the film. Knock at the Cabin is just fine throughout. I just watched Glass the other night though and it was not good.

I feel like initially, people were into both of those movies but then I've seen nothing but the backlash towards them.
Knock at the Cabin has not aged well and tries kinda hard not to come off homophobic and it still does. 😆

Premise is fun and silly. M Knight's movies are always a gamble, but even when they're dumb they're fun.

Old gets better when the reasoning of the twist is revealed, which is the last 5 min of the film. Knock at the Cabin is just fine throughout. I just watched Glass the other night though and it was not good.

Glass was really feeling its budget against its big ideas. And unfortunately, i think Bruce Willis was well along his dementia when they were shooting thus why he’s not very active in the movie.

This looks excellent and it's fantastic to have Hartnett back in the spotlight again.

Premise is fun and silly. M Knight's movies are always a gamble, but even when they're dumb they're fun.
Even The Last Airbender and After Earth?

andrew-garfield-awkward.gif

Trailer is intriguing but I thought Old and Knock At The Cabin were both awful so that just puts me off.

Well you know Lady Raven better have actual songs on the soundtrack now. You did this M. Night! I'm expecting Dua Lipa level bops here.

I did not even RECOGNIZE Josh Hartnett lol

Well based on that trailer, Lady Raven already sounds better than T Swift. :o
The Swifties are gonna SWAT you. And honestly, the Florence Welch collab was good enough that I might help them. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"