M. Night Shyamalan’s “Trap”

F0789-D0-F-437-F-41-D3-972-A-41-AEA9-C7-B1-DC.gif

Guys, the “trades” happened several years apart with two completely different regimes in charge. Stop being dorks. :o

Okay, I figured out why it’s called Trap. Thousands of people show up for what they believe to be Taylor Swift’s Eras tour, only to realize that it’s actually a Kid Rock show. They try to escape so that they don’t have to suffer through his awful music but they’ve been locked inside the stadium. The rest of the movie is just people killing each other as they try to find a way to escape.

Okay, I figured out why it’s called Trap. Thousands of people show up for what they believe to be Taylor Swift’s Eras tour, only to realize that it’s actually a Kid Rock show. They try to escape so that they don’t have to suffer through his awful music but they’ve been locked inside the stadium. The rest of the movie is just people killing each other as they try to find a way to escape.

Kid Rocks music is terrible... but so is Taylor Swifts...

giphy.gif

Did...did that guy just spoil the movie in a tweet?

I don't think they'd spoil the film at the Con... right? That surely isn't the patented M. Night twist if they're previewing it months out.

I don't think they'd spoil the film at the Con... right? That surely isn't the patented M. Night twist if they're previewing it months out.
Doubt it, too.

I think the real killer is someone else or there's more than one. M. Night would NEVER let a twist get spoiled in one of his trailers like that.

God willing, this has some of that Split feel to it. Definitely his best of the last decade-plus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"