Disney Channel developing "Boy Meets World" sequel series

I don't see the point in bringing Griff back. The character had little impact and is only relevant because the actor's career took off. Has Grill become the Boy Meets World Boba Fett without my knowledge? Kids aren't going to care and he's not that important.

As much as I'd love to see Griff, I'd prefer seeing Vader come back for an appearance.

that fish episode reminded me of that old, saved by the bell, episode about slater's lizard

Since I can be nitpicky, it's no wonder those goldfish die so easily. They aren't in an aquarium with filtration and were poorly kept in that shop as well.

A goldfish like that easily requires a 30-50 gallon aquarium with heavy filtration and ideally a water cooler attached (they are coldwater fish that do best in large habitats).

:sbr:

I don't see the point in bringing Griff back. The character had little impact and is only relevant because the actor's career took off. Has Grill become the Boy Meets World Boba Fett without my knowledge? Kids aren't going to care and he's not that important.

Plus he's busy with The Cones of Dunshire.

Mr. Turner came back!?

i haven't kept up with this show since the first couple of episodes when the series started. anyway i can watch online?

He did come back, ending his bout with "Chuck Cunningham Syndrome." For a long time the character was on many a list of "Characters who disappeared without a Trace."

This was an okay episode. But it was nice seeing Jack agagin.

Are they really putting Lucas and Mya together? Seems to be the hints they've been dropping for the last few episodes.

I think Fuller House should follow this model as it has seemed to work for Girl Meets World.

He did come back, ending his bout with "Chuck Cunningham Syndrome." For a long time the character was on many a list of "Characters who disappeared without a Trace."

He was simply on the other side of John Adams High.

As Cory states in the episode when they graduated...they don't go to THAT PART of the school, lol.

So does Jack not talk to Shawn anymore? How did he not know Cory had kids? Or was it more of a seeing is believing thing?

I didn't get Jack's purpose in this ep. Seems like he and Rachel broke up and he joined an "evil" company and lost touch with all of his friends including Eric.

It was to emphasize that Lucas and Riley shouldn't be together. Rachel talks to Eric, who is like her brother, every day. She and Jack haven't spoken in years.

Everyone at school thinks Maya and Lucas are a cute couple, while Maya thinks Lucas and Riley are like brother and sister.

Seems like the writers have had a change of heart with Riley and Lucas. Now it seems they're going with Lucas and Maya... and I think that whole thing with Farkle now dressing (and acting?) "normal" makes him more like Topenga was in the original series... hint hint.

I thought this show was still in development or barely airing, Just found the whole first season on Netflix lol. Added it to my list and will check it out

Well into its second season already. You are quite late to the party.:oldrazz:

It was to emphasize that Lucas and Riley shouldn't be together. Rachel talks to Eric, who is like her brother, every day. She and Jack haven't spoken in years.

Everyone at school thinks Maya and Lucas are a cute couple, while Maya thinks Lucas and Riley are like brother and sister.

Seems like the writers have had a change of heart with Riley and Lucas. Now it seems they're going with Lucas and Maya... and I think that whole thing with Farkle now dressing (and acting?) "normal" makes him more like Topenga was in the original series... hint hint.

I'm totally fine with this. Though it always felt to me like they were always angling for Lucas and Maya to get together, given their relationship was/is ALOT like Cory and Topanga's was in the beginning.

And as far as Farkle and Riley, I think that would be great. It would be Minkus's son doing what he couldn't with Topanga. And the reaction Cory and Shawn would have to those two ending up together would great.

This is slightly off topic but it is about Boy Meets World. I had never watched the series before so watching it now has been interesting. Even at this age (Cory and Topanga are around 11) you can see in them the adults they become.

There is a similarity to how Cory runs his classroom compared to Feeny although having only seen the first five episodes, Feeny is still more formal and almost resentful at times of the kids compared to his eventual softening up on them, or so I have gleamed.

Anyways there are also a lot of references to early 90's era pop culture and style that if someone born after 2000 were to see this, they would probably miss many of them.

I noticed whenever Beavis and Butthead were mentioned the audience would cheer wildly for instance. :funny:

New episode tonight. It's a Farkle centric episode. Also,
Kristanna Loken
will guest star so maybe she will play Farkle's mom?

New episode tonight. It's a Farkle centric episode. Also,
Kristanna Loken
will guest star so maybe she will play Farkle's mom?

Yes she played Jennifer Bassett on the original show & married to Farkle's Dad on Girl Meets World. I had forgot Kristanna Loken was ever a part of the original show.

odd choice for a guest appearance

she was only in 2 episodes of the original show

This was just dumb. Not a huge deal but this was such an irrelevant character to bring back.

This was just dumb. Not a huge deal but this was such an irrelevant character to bring back.

They probably chose randomly or actually tried to get some of the actresses who have went on to become bigger stars since they appeared on the show to come back but declined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"