• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Do TV rights differ from movie rights? Can Spider-Man show up?

From what I gather, Marvel probably can use the Miles Morales character, but they couldn't call him Spidey or show him in the costume. Pretty much the opposite of Iron Patriot. All it would be is a kid in street clothes with spiderpowers, which is fairly close to what JAR is on the pilot (though we don't know who he is yet).

I thought about that too during this conversation. It also goes with the comment that implied his name starts with an M.

Yeah, it doesn't sound good, at all, for movie Miles. I suspect he'll just be on the TV show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"