Do you plan to leave the hype?

Isn't there an 80 year old woman that posts in the Celebrity forum?

I heard something about an 80 year old hypester. I didn't know that it was a lady and that she posted in the celebrity forum.

I will never leave, even if I get banned, I'll find some way back:o

I often tire of the Community but I'll always frequent the comic forums

probably not as long as their is something to comment on, i'd have to loose interest in movies, animation, games, anime and general other ****...

The only reason i would most likely leave is if i don't have access to the internet at future jobs (or access to this site to be more specific) or at home but at the very best, it would only stop me posting for a short time.

probably not as long as their is something to comment on, i'd have to loose interest in movies, animation, games, anime and general other ****...

The only reason i would most likely leave is if i don't have access to the internet at future jobs (or access to this site to be more specific) or at home but at the very best, it would only stop me posting for a short time.

*Gutted* :oldrazz: :woot: :cwink:

I don't plan on leaving the hype . If it happens it will be gradually over time , my posts will become less frequent and i will fade into obscurity.

I want to get an avatar first.

300 post rule. :cmad::cmad:

psh, yeah ive been posting here since i was a fetus, and i dont post much anymore, and i dont recognize faces the same way i used to, but ill still probably post for a while to come and most likely lurk well beyond that. :o

I don't like it when people leave :(

I'll be here until I lose interest which could be 5 minutes from now or 15 years from now.

I plan on leaving in 2012. I actually have a bag ready.

How much Inactivity time is there before your account is disabled.......cause I dont really see myself here a lot after TDK comes out.

I dont know why you'd leave..the hype just keeps me up to date with movies..which is a hobby of mine.

I don't plan on leaving.

Im around 18 by the way.

..cough17cough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"