Do you plan to leave the hype?

I leave the Hype all the time...

...then I come back, then I leave again.

It's a vicious cycle.

This pretty much sums it up for me as well.

Curse you Hype. Curses.:cmad:

I plan to leave when it stops being entertaining.

Probably when they stop making comic book movies, and that doesn't appear to be any time soon.

Does anyone have a set age to leave the hype? For instance, I'm turning 18 in April and I started wondering how long will I stay here? Will the younger crowd eventually take over the hype? Will some of the noobs here eventually become mods? Does anyone have a set age or time when they will leave the hype?

You talk as if the Hype will last for decades.I doubt it,when you leave you go.That's it.

How much Inactivity time is there before your account is disabled.......cause I dont really see myself here a lot after TDK comes out.

a year if I recall right

Nah.

I'm like the proverbial Hype Phoenix: I die off when circumstances demand it, but I will always rise again and return home.

^There's one guy I thought would never return after, the "incident". It's evident, the hype sticks you you like family.

As long as I can get internet connection, I'll always be around. Even when I'm dead.

I will leave when I create my own forums, The Show.

I'll eventually leave. I was on kryptonsite for about a year and got fed up and left. I'll probably leave this site too once I have more productive things to do with my time. lol

I wish to be here as I have no place else to go virtualy speaking.

Seeing as how I haven't spent more than a couple of days away since I've joined, I don't see me going anywhere anytime soon. :p It does make me sad to see some great posters come on and then vanish. :(

nobody leaves the hype..not by choice..and those that do always come back.. just like steven Seagals career.

I left for about a year once...but I doubt I am gonna leave on a permanant basis ever. Unless, something happens...like me dying or the site being shut down.

As long as I can get internet connection, I'll always be around. Even when I'm dead.

DBella is going to pass her name and password to her daughter, and the chain will continue.

:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"