The Amazing Spider-Man Does a Lizard with no snout bother you? If so, why?

And Michael Bay gets to keep directing movies...WTF?

Eh, I find his movies fun. I didn't go into Transformers expecting an Oscar-worthy performance by Optimus Prime, or expecting to feel a huge range of emotions. I went in expecting a hot girl, explosions and giant robots beating the **** out of each other... and that's exactly what I got.

I loved all 3 of the Transformers movies.

Come+at+me+bro.jpg

Eh, I find his movies fun. I didn't go into Transformers expecting an Oscar-worthy performance by Optimus Prime, or expecting to feel a huge range of emotions. I went in expecting a hot girl, explosions and giant robots beating the **** out of each other... and that's exactly what I got.

I loved all 3 of the Transformers movies.

Come+at+me+bro.jpg

They're a guilty pleasure/enjoyable in a MST3K-way to me.

I really enjoyed Transformers 1, and I also enjoyed 3. Transformers 2? Boring, IMO.

I really enjoyed Transformers 1, and I also enjoyed 3. Transformers 2? Boring, IMO.

Agreed. Transformers: Dark Of The Moon's second half was enjoyable like the first one. The first half was boring and annoying like Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen.

Haha...he loves all three of them. No wonder you all so easy to please with these Spidey films. :D

©KAW;22027835 said:
Haha...he loves all three of them. No wonder you all so easy to please with these Spidey films. :D

Who are you talking about?

If Star Wars and Avatar can be nominated for an oscar then why not Transformers.

There are themes of mechinical life, energy/oil wars, imperialism, endless civil war, robotic evolution, and the universal need for freedom.

Yeah it started off as toys but why does it have to end as toys?

I'd love to see what the creators of Rise of the Planet of the Apes could do with the Transformers mythos. There's no law that says it has to be stupid. It has the basic building blocks for decent sci-fi.

©KAW;22027835 said:

I have an opinion differing to yours, haha!

The Transformers movies are mindless enjoyment, I like them for exactly that. Now get the **** off of your high horse.

©KAW;22027835 said:

Kaw > all of us simpletons.
Got it.

If Star Wars and Avatar can be nominated for an oscar then why not Transformers.

There are themes of mechinical life, energy/oil wars, imperialism, endless civil war, robotic evolution, and the universal need for freedom.

I'd love to see what the creators of Rise of the Planet of the Apes could do with the Transformers mythos. There's no law that says it has to be stupid. It has the basic building blocks for decent sci-fi.
Good point.

That might be interesting to see.

I have an opinion differing to yours, haha!

The Transformers movies are mindless enjoyment, I like them for exactly that. Now get the **** off of your high horse.

Agreed.

:D

:D

This is a really cool post and that's a very interesting idea. :up:

Whaaa? I haven't heard that yet...I'd be interested in seeing how that plays out.
Seriously, as much crap as these movies get they're never going to not make money haha.

Seeing as how nothing new has been released...and we've talked endlessly about the 3 things we've seen of the lizard...a little off topic-ness is to be expected ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"