DR. DOOM/Julian McMahon Discussion

Two movies and they couldn't get it right. I gave them a pass with FF1, but to blow it a second time is just wrong. :cmad:

I was very disappointed with his portrayal in FF2. I expected much more.

doom1fk1.jpg

Doom Armor for FF2 but later modified for the film. :)

Wow, where did THAT photo come from? So, what does everyone think? Would you have been happier with that version that what we got in FF2 [assuming that he would have still had the hood/cape]?

I think alot of fans would have been pretty happy with that except for the head....

Oh please every male superhero has a codpiece......why shut the super villains out....

Nah, that would take 2 minutes.....lol

There's nothing wrong with. It kinda looks like the armor he made from Valeria's flesh.

I think he's talking the "look" not the "storyline"...

Movie Doom's persona was similar to Osborn's. In the comic Doom isn't a company CEO he's the monarch of a nation. Nor does he have super-powers in a general sense. His mind is his greatest weapon. He is a decent sorcerer on the side, as well.

Movie Doom's persona was similar to Osborn's. In the comic Doom isn't a company CEO he's the monarch of a nation. Nor does he have super-powers in a general sense. His mind is his greatest weapon. He is a decent sorcerer on the side, as well.

:huh: :huh: :huh: What does that even have to do with my post??????lmao...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"