E3 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was the Mass Effect trailer? I'm on the way home so am probably going to miss most of the EA show.

Good lord, it took three shows for someone to start with the cheesy gimmicks. Thanks EA...not

How was the Mass Effect trailer? I'm on the way home so am probably going to miss most of the EA show.

No gameplay, just action shots. Might have been in-engine.

Yay for Kenny Loggins's Danger Zone but umm....

This guy had to start the clapping for his own game.

They've been EA backed games since 2.

Right, and in some way, neither 2 or 3 have reached the quality the first one had. It's not just Mass Effect, same goes for Dragon Age. I know all the DA games have been under EA, but it seems with each passing game EA gets more involved the worse off the game becomes. I'd feel better about ME if I didn't have to worry about how EA is going to screw over the game.

Yeah...Not a fan of PvZ...kinda boring. But people must be buying it if they made a sequel

Really not caring about the stuff EA has been showing so far.

I feel like PvZ isn't the kind of game you show at E3. It's like trying to hype up a mobile game after showing AAA titles coming out :)

I think this countdown to Battlefront is a little weird.

Same. Not even the Mass Effect bit got me excited.
Mass Effect: Andromeda looks interesting, but it didn't show any of the gameplay. I need to see the gameplay before I can be put in a position to judge.

Free content updates is hilarious. Good try EA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"