E3 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be too early but I hope they talk about how it will link in with Windows 10.

What kind of accessories are you thinking of?

I don't know,I just think MS will have some new device while Sony will be talking about Project Morpheus

Possibly. I'm not going to get too interested in those things until others have bought them, tried them out and reported back. Lot of potential but I don't think that side of things is going to be technically where I want for a while. Of course will be happy to be surprised.

I don't know,I just think MS will have some new device while Sony will be talking about Project Morpheus
they already have the answer to that which they showed already at another electronics event which made to national news outlets as well gamer news it's called the Holo lense
post #802page 33
of the XB one thread
So Microft event @ CES was talked about i most national news outlets the thing that's making the most noise of all the VR Device called Holo Lense it's at 29:29/23:08 which is the last segment of the Video below for those that want to rush to that news .

CTV National News for Saturday, Jan. 24, 2015
image.jpg

ISIS bargains the life of a hostage for an imprisoned suicide bomber; a family's heart-wrenching appeal and remembering Toller Cranston....

also talked about on game trailers

• GT Time

The Future Experience

Windows 10 runs on Xbox One, Evo picks a popular lineup, and Club Nintendo bites the dust.
    Views: 21,497 | Posted: 01/23/2015

source :CTV National News & GT

They're on Youtube too, in case there are complications .

Last edited:
Is any of the VR/AR stuff actually coming out this year? I would expect them to have something about it at both conferences, but I wasn't expecting a lot, because I thought all of it was sort of a "it's coming at some point" thing. If it's actually coming soon, I can see a lot of that stuff being at the Sony and Microsoft conferences then.

i think project morpheus will get its official name this year but it's supposed to release next year

Yeah, it might be worth just renaming this E3 2015 and letting this be the dedicated E3 thread this year. Why not, I guess. The event is still a little ways off, but I don't see a lot of point in creating another thread for it.

That is a really weird prediction. Is this actually based on anything, because I, like Soapy, really couldn't see them doing something like this. And it'd be pretty pointless, too, since the whole point of KOTOR was its choice aspect.

I think it'll be on Wii U, but really, you never know. It could go either way.

Yeah E3 is still a little away but I made this thread because I was just wondering what people think is going to happened and I figured it wont be long before rumors start so then we could just talk about all the rumors in hear in one nice spot. Yeah with Nintendo you never know.

MM isnt a huge studio. No doubt they are working on an original PS4 title, but Tearaway is taking away alot of their time right now. Its a port so this is givng them the opportunity to release something this year bc they dont have anything else ready

yeah. Last rumor had it at a summer release but that was back in Feb and nothing new since. I see it Fall at the latest and I think Sony might hold it back till then bc it doesnt seem they have much else

While I didn't know about tearaway will have to look that up and I don't know how big of a studio they are. Any changes they could just show some small teas for a new game?

I wouldn't mind a Twilight Princess port to the Wii U, but you can always just pop your Wii disc in there.

I would much rather be able to play it anywhere on my New 3DS, than have the luxury of playing it on the Gamepad in my living room, and half my bedroom.

While I always prefer console remake because I am not big into handheld and the graphic difference would be much bigger on the wii u and like I said 3ds already as 2 and wii u only has one remake. Also when it comes to Zelda the 3 games that have the most realistic graphics or MM, TP and time and 2 of those are on 3ds .So TP is the last hope of getting a Zelda remake on wii u of a more realistic graphic Zelda game. I have seen video's of TP and some of the another Zelda games on the computer using that dolphin thing and man dose TP look great in HD would be such a waste to not get it in HD!

I thought that was its official name has they have been calling it that for like 2 years lol.
na man. normally when someone calls something project: whatever, it's a working tentative title.

project natal --> kinect
project beast --> bloodborne
project morpheus --> insert playstation virtual reality title here

Is any of the VR/AR stuff actually coming out this year? I would expect them to have something about it at both conferences, but I wasn't expecting a lot, because I thought all of it was sort of a "it's coming at some point" thing. If it's actually coming soon, I can see a lot of that stuff being at the Sony and Microsoft conferences then.
the one face book owns occulus rift which I believe might. I don't know , there's a lot of VR projects in the works the I just know I'm excited to try out EVE Valkyrie on one of them . & I see people from the scientific community are in full embrace of it from what they shown of Daily planet from the discovery channel that shows tech real helpful science to the world . this is what was put up recently with VR this week

Just Played

[YT]etFpWouLE6Y[/YT]
Heads-On with Samsung Gear VR

Huber sits down with an old friend to discuss the differences in equipment and the future of VR.
Views: 2,776 | Posted: 04/07/2015

source:GT

Last edited:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/09/is-the-next-tony-hawk-game-reveal-coming-soon

Now I know that a lot of people liked the skate games but I never cared for them what so ever. Tony hawk on the another hand I cant even count how many hours I spent on tony hawk 3-4 and under ground 1, 2 and waste land. Tony hawk 4 was the best and like the only hard one of those. Waste land was when the franchise started getting worse but was still was really good. After that the tony hawk games have really sucked. I want a great tony hawk so so bad. Know because of the way things have went with the franchise I don't think that is going to happened but if the next tony hawk game is pro skater 5 that gives me a little hope because maybe that is a sing that they are going to go back to the roots of what used to make the tony hawk games great. I am sure we real hear more at E3 as tony hawk games tend to be like October, September games so E3 would be a good time to show it of but if this game looks and fells any thing like the pro skater games or under ground 1, 2, waste land then it would be a day one game.

mBkNy55.jpg

It's almost May. Which means it's almost June. Which means it's almost time for E3!

The Players

Microsoft
I don't think any console (save for maybe the Saturn) has had a more blunderous start than the Xbox One, but Microsoft has done a very admirable job of attempting to right their wrongs and address customer concerns and feedback. Last year's E3 press conference was a great showing for them with a strong focus on games. Will they repeat that strategy this year?

Nintendo
Nintendo is such a puzzling and unpredictable company. On many fronts they're laughably behind the times, but every once in a while they bust something out so forward-thinking and so game-changing it's hard to reconcile that it came from the same company. When Nintendo announced last year that they weren't going be doing a press conference it came across as sad and submissive, but also worrisome given the terrible performance of the Wii U. The "livestream" (in quotes because the word doesn't really do it justice) they did instead was phenomenal and made press conferences seem instantly outdated and I fully expect the other hardware manufacturers to follow suit in the years ahead.

On the video game front, I'm unfortunately not expecting much. They confirmed Zelda is going to be a no-show. They're also only showing games releasing this year. Aside from Star Fox getting a proper first showing and possibly one of Miyamoto's new games making an appearance, I really don't see anything big happening. Or might they have some surprises up their sleeve?

Sony
The Playstation 4 is still a strong seller, and from a game perspective last year Sony had an alright press conference, but they fell into the trap of trying to bolt on too much non-game stuff to their show. Sony can't afford to waste time on crap like that this year because outside of Bloodborne, the Playstation 4's exclusive game lineup has been piss poor. They NEED to make some big game announcements, and they need to make several of them. Sony has barely anything announced for the rest of this year and they don't have a single big holiday game. Hopefully they'll have some cool stuff to show off. Can Sony redeem the faith that gamers placed in them at the outset of this generation or will they burn their audience?

The Third Parties

EA
EA will have their usual glut of sports games to show, however they also have some other stuff that might be of more interest to more people. For starters there's Battlefront, and there are two other Star Wars games they're working on as well. I'm not expecting them to give either of them a big showing, but it's possible there might be a tease for one of them. Then there's also Mass Effect. They already teased that last year, so I'm expecting a full reveal this time.

Ubisoft
I think Ubisoft's is the most predictable out of all the press conferences. Assassin's Creed. Weird French humor. Just Dance. Artsy small game. Tom Clancy. Repeat. Maybe some Rayman if you're lucky. Hopefully they've got something fresh this year.

The New Challengers

Square Enix
It's been a number of years since Square held a press conference at E3, but they're back this year and presumably with a lot to show. Final Fantasy, Deus Ex, Star Ocean, Tom Raider, and Dragon Quest are all pretty safe bets, but I wonder if they'll have anything new to announce.

Bethesda
For the first time ever Bethesda will have a press conference of their very own. No one knows for certain, but everyone is assuming this is the moment for Fallout 4 and Doom 4 to finally make a debut. Beyond that though, I have no clue what else there is for Bethesda to talk about and that's kind of exciting.

Schedule

Bethesda - June 14, 7 PM PT
Microsoft - June 15, 9:30 AM PT
EA - June 15, 1 PM PT
Ubisoft - June 15, 3 PM PT
Sony - June 15, 6 PM PT
Nintendo - June 16, 9 AM PT
Square Enix - June 16, 10 AM PT
PC Gamer - June 16, 5 PM PT

Do you have anything to add? What prognostications do you all have to share? What games are you most excited to see?

hgFJ5wj.jpg

choo choo

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to anything Mass Effect related, but I'm most excited for whatever Bethesda has up their sleeve.

I'm looking forward to anything Mass Effect related, but I'm most excited for whatever Bethesda has up their sleeve.

Same. Also wanna see more on the Division and I'm hoping SE and IOI will show off the new Hitman.

Can't wait for E3

Nintendo is probably going to show off a new 3D Mario game, Smash Bros DLC, Release Dates for Yoshi, Xenoblade, Mario Maker, and maybe some HD Remakes to lessen the stress of waiting for the new Zelda in 2016.

Fallout 4 I would imagine.

I hope so, but I don't want to get too excited just in case it's not. Although at this point so many people are expecting Fallout 4, Bethesda had better announce it lest they face mass disappointment.

Nintendo is probably going to show off a new 3D Mario game

Not that I wouldn't love that, but it seems kind of soon.

I'm hoping they announce some more Mario Kart 8 DLC. I love that game to death and I'll keep playing it as long as they keep supporting it.

I'm expecting a lot of surprises. Sony has to have something up their sleeves. Right now they have basically zero exclusives for the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"