Elizabeth "Bitsie" Tulloch is Lois Lane

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
elizabeth-tulloch-lois-lane-1139164-1280x0.jpeg

I'll admit I wasn't a fan of this casting after Elseworlds, but she really grew on me in Crisis. She and Tyler have solid chemistry, so I'm looking forward to seeing their relationship develop.​

I would like to see Lois team-up with Iris West and Sue Dibny.

I would like to see her, Kara and Iris investigating a story together.

I would like to see her, Kara and Iris investigating a story together.

I know it's a long shot, but I wouldn't mind seeing an reunion between the two Lane siblings. Frankly, they are more likely to cross paths with each other than Lex and Superman at this point o_O

23928323.jpg

85884c3f2943be55b466fe3fb8c2d2e08134a132.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing Lucy again, but they'd probably recast. SG's season 1 might as well have been a different show at this point given the totally different creative team and how the writers like to pretend it never existed, lol. Crisis has given Helbing & Co. carte blanche to recast and retcon to their hearts' content, and I have a feeling they're gonna use it. A lot.

Yeah, I could see a recast happen for all of Lois's established family members.

Plus, I know this is fiction and all but I just can't buy that Lois and Lucy Lane (as they are now, continuity wise) would be the offspring of someone that looks like this.lol

latest

And you know, call me a traditionalist, but I hope this show gives us a few moments/scenes featuring Clark and Lois flying in the sky together. I appreciate scenes featuring the two where Clark is flying Lois somewhere while they're in the middle of a conversation. While I enjoyed the DCEU version of the pair, I will admit that this was one aspect that I had wished to see on the big screen with Henry and Amy.

I'm still bummed out that
we wont' see Superman and Lois having their trademark scene on the Daily Planet rooftop together now that they've relocated to Smallville.

The pilot has

brief Daily Planet flashbacks, so I wouldn't rule out more of those in future episodes. In fact, I'll be surprised if we DON'T get them.

Agreed on Sam Lane. :funny:

I know it's a long shot, but I wouldn't mind seeing an reunion between the two Lane siblings. Frankly, they are more likely to cross paths with each other than Lex and Superman at this point o_O

23928323.jpg

She looks like she could've been Lois herself, and would've been the right age too.

Haven’t been impressed with her so far. I hope her acting improves as the show goes on.

She did slowly grow on me during the Crisis but she still my least favourite Lois Lane as I prefer both Teri Hatcher and Erica Durance in the role. But hopefully the writing for this character will be solid.

She did slowly grow on me during the Crisis but she still my least favourite Lois Lane as I prefer both Teri Hatcher and Erica Durance in the role. But hopefully the writing for this character will be solid.

I like her a lot. But I can see arguments for Erica Durance (who was awesome) and Teri Hatcher (who was great for what they went for). But I cannot put Margot Kidder or Kate Bosworth above her.

Didnt really like her in her first appearance but she grew on me. Hoping she gets to go full Lois in the new series.

23928323.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing Lucy again, but they'd probably recast. SG's season 1 might as well have been a different show at this point given the totally different creative team and how the writers like to pretend it never existed, lol. Crisis has given Helbing & Co. carte blanche to recast and retcon to their hearts' content, and I have a feeling they're gonna use it. A lot.

Emmanuelle Chriqui (who plays Lana) and Jenna Dewan are best friends in real life. So with that connection, maybe they can get Jenna back as Lois's sister. Jenna would obviously be very aware of this casting of Chriqui and what's happening in this series.

She hasn’t quite hit her mark yet as Lois lane, I hope this series fleshed out her character to be a little more tough as nails, force to be reckoned with

I loved her as Lois from the off, I think she’s great, really bring that spunk that Lois needs and her banter with Tyler is on point. I also love that she decided to wear that purple sweater in Elseworld’s because Lois Lane wore purple in STAS. So we know she’s a fan as well. She’s completely won me over.

As I’ve mentioned, I really didn’t like her in the role in Elseworlds, but I definitely started warming up to her in Crisis. I think it’s just a matter of settling into the role for her (look at how differently Melissa plays Kara in the SG pilot compared to later episodes, for example). That said, she and Tyler pretty instantly had this very nice, easygoing chemistry that I think was essential for a Lois & Clark who’ve been together this long, so I’m glad they at least seem to have nailed that, and I look forward to seeing how they build on that.

I've been okay with Tulloch as Lois Lane so far. But then when I suddenly thought of Abigail Spencer (someone suggested her for Lana), now I'm wishing that she had played Lois instead. She would've been superb in the role. She was on Timeless, so she's used to being in sci-fi series. She's about the same age too.

I'd say this, but I'm not sure if Tulloch could pull it off. She's not really a sultry Lois like Teri Hatcher was.

3CB3F2F300000578-4177282-image-m-33_1485893714060.jpg

In fact, I'd say that Lois generally isn't that kind of character and that probably only Teri Hatcher was the only sexy Lois, whereas all the others have been more no-nonsense and seemed more serious and business-like (which is a good thing). Well, all except for Kate Bosworth who was terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"