Guardians of the Galaxy Elizabeth Debecki is Ayesha

She wasn't in it a lot but she owned the screen when she did. I also loved how the Sovereign were essentially playing video games the whole time. So much fun. And THAT SCENE at the end almost made me jump out of my seat.

More Cate than Tilda, IMO.

Definitely more Cate, I think that's one of the reasons I found Ayesha so attractive, she was kinda like a vain, evil Galadriel that had been dipped in gold paint. :woot:

I really liked the scene on the planet with the Ravager bars and brothels when Ayesha came to make a deal with Yondu. The way she was shuffling along awkwardly on that gold carpet with her minions rolling it out in front of her cracked me up. :funny:

She was smokin' hot, even with all that gold paint. :D

The way Elizabeth Debecki's mouth moves when she talks is extremely sexy to me. Plus she's about 6'3. Really unique beauty and underrated actress.

Apart from this I only know Debicki from The Night Manager and The Man from U.N.C.L.E. I liked her in all three and hope to see more from her.

She's also in The Great Gatsby movie with Leonardo Dicaprio. She did a good job in this movie & hopefully we can see more of her in Marvel movies.

She's very uncanny valley with her beauty. You know what I mean.

I like how she wasn't the main villain. A nice bit of misdirection. Although she could very well be either the main villain or a key part of Vol 3.

Plus kind of funny how she seems to visibly get stressed out as the movie goes along.

Apart from this I only know Debicki from The Night Manager and The Man from U.N.C.L.E. I liked her in all three and hope to see more from her.

She was great in The Night Manager, as was Hiddles. If you're interested in seeking Loki and Ayesha getting it on, that's the place to get your fix. :cwink:

she did a good enough role this time around. she's very pretty, and naturally tall. I hope she gets to do more in part 3. Presumably she will mentor Adam.

What if she gets the Von Strucker treatment instead? Some fans were just so sure that he'd play a bigger part after Winter Soldier... and look what happened.

What if she gets the Von Strucker treatment instead? Some fans were just so sure that he'd play a bigger part after Winter Soldier... and look what happened.

More likely she just doesn't turn out to be a major threat in the long run. The Sovereign aren't really evil. They were just pissed because their batteries were stolen. Ayesha just has a grudge against the Guardians for that reason. I'd actually expect about the same amount of screentime from her in the third one.

And Warlock may be created to take them out but we all know he ends up being somewhat of an ally in the long run. He acts like the Soverign as far as feeling above everyone else but he's a good guy.

And Warlock may be created to take them out but we all know he ends up being somewhat of an ally in the long run. He acts like the Soverign as far as feeling above everyone else but he's a good guy.

Yeah, I could see Warlock taking out the Sovereign on his way out of the "cocoon", even if it's by accident, leaving them hilariously defeated again.

Dang, Ayesha is HOT! Seriously, I thought she was really good-looking and elegant in this movie. Even covered in all of that gold coloring, she looks incredibly sexy. :)

Has anyone posted a pic of Debicki when she has her hair out at the end? I would prefer she goes with that look more often. She looked hot.

tumblr_oubtnjuilc1u4kolmo1_540.gif

tumblr_oubtnjuilc1u4kolmo4_540.gif

tumblr_oubtnjuilc1u4kolmo3_540.gif

tumblr_oubtnjuilc1u4kolmo2_540.gif

Thanks for posting those.

I wonder if she dyed her hair gold, or if they just changed everything digitally in post production. Did she have any make up on or is everything CG'ed in?

She ought to do a homage to the golden girl in Goldfinger.

Probable dye, since the skin certainly looks like makeup. I suppose it could be CGI that just *looks* like makeup. . .

I think it might be a wig, because she seems to have short hair at the moment, unless she cut it since GOTG2.

She really does look unhinged in that scene :). Though it makes sense. The betrayal by the Guardians (well Rocket), the failure to stop them, and the pressures she is now facing because of it. She's wasted all those resources trying to kill the Guardians.

Should be interesting to see what role she has in Vol 3. She should play some role, but you never know. Would be fun to see her go even more crazy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"