Sequels Enchantress casting thread

THOR_012.jpg

^ Nah too "plane jane" for a seductive Enchantress in my humble opinion.

Man Eva Green would be totally seductive and PERFECT for Amora but Hela too she'd be fantastic. I wouldn't say no to Yvonne Strahovsky either! :)

Diane Kruger or Eva Green ou Léa Seydoux. In this order. They are all good actresses and have cold and seductive eyes.

My top picks:

1) Alice Eve
2) Amber Heard
3) Eva Green

I'm going to throw a few suggestions out here:

For a slightly older Enchantress, I say Monica Bellucci. Even though she is 49, she does not look her age. She is still absolutely stunning and exotic. Here she is as a blonde (spoiler tagged in case your wife/gf is walking by... :) )
monica%2Bbellucci%2Bblonde.JPG

Next, based purely on looks alone, and on the other end of the age spectrum, I would suggest Kate Upton. I have no idea whether or not she can act (in fact, I have my doubts), but I know she has been in a few films recently.
adc62dc1-5c1a-4783-b1e7-211b792a0b16_KateUpton080813.jpg

Finally, splitting the difference for the ages of my last two suggestions, is Christina Hendricks. She's worked with both Whedon and Taylor, for what that's worth. And I imagine she can pull of blonde.
Christina-Hendricks-e1349723243950.jpeg

Obviously I imagine a more full-bodied Enchantress than some of the other suggestions, like Alice Eve or Eva Green, but that's how I see the character.

Oh, okay. That show hasn't really appealed to me based on the ads for it. Are the storylines between each season connected? It seemed like each season was it's own story with completely unrelated characters and setting based on the commercials. (I obviously know next to nothing about the show)

If fans over-read into things, they can relate to each other, but all 3 seasons are separate from one another.

Eva Green. Accept no substitutes. Alternatively I'd be happy to have her play Hela. But if Eva is Amora that frees up the Hela role for Kate Beckinsale. Unless Cate Blanchett wants Hela, than I'd have to find something else for Beckinsale. And I still want Strahovski for Carol Danvers.

Last edited:
Margot Robbie is the one person that comes to mind immediately for Enchantress.

Margot Robbie is the one person that comes to mind immediately for Enchantress.

Except that if Marvel were somehow to reacquire the FF, she'd be perfect for Sue Storm.

Except that if Marvel were somehow to reacquire the FF, she'd be perfect for Sue Storm.

Yeah but since that isn't bound to happen anywhere in the near future, might as well cast her as Enchantress...I think she'd be better for that role anyway. Just my opinion though.

Obviously I imagine a more full-bodied Enchantress than some of the other suggestions, like Alice Eve or Eva Green, but that's how I see the character.

I'm with you, I'd prefer a curvy actress to portray Amora than a slim actress. I just associate having a nice amount of hips, breasts, and ass with being seductive and alluring.

I'm with you, I'd prefer a curvy actress to portray Amora than a slim actress. I just associate having a nice amount of hips, breasts, and ass with being seductive and alluring.

Do you have any suggestions? I could google them just to make sure they meet the specs........ :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"