Episode 15 - 'Trials of the Demon!' Discussion Thread

Awesome episode!!!
Love seeing all these characters in action: Batman in his Gotham by Gaslight uniform, Jay Garrick, Jason Blood/Demon, Sherlock Holmes, Doctor Watson, The Scarecrow, Crazy Quilt, and Gentleman Jim Craddock.

This episode was awsome, I really enjoyed, seeing etrigon again, and I have always liked Etrigon rymes. I love the fact Sherlock Holmes was in this episode, and how Batman and Sherlock had a rivialry on solveing the case. Seeing Batman vs Sherlock in detective work was pretty sweet.

I wish Disney didn't own the rights to Zorro so they could bring Zorro in, Batman and Zorro working together is something I have aways want to see it, would be really cool.

I was happy to see that Sherlock had solved the case before Batman, but in the end it was still Batman and Erigon who saved the day.
After all Sherlock is a much better detective than Batman

Source? I saw it on wiki and didn't believe it.

It's from Wiki, but seeing how premature, true information tends to show up there as of late (like "Eyes of Despero!") I'll simply hold it as nothing but a rumor. And it does seem kind of truthful.

But the plot with Black Canary, Kite Man, and Area 51 seems too ridiculous, even for this show.

Loved This episode!!
Jay Garrick The Flash....... yes!!! ( although like others the voice didn't fit the man to me, but still Jay Garrick in animation!!!)

I loved Batman in the Gotham by Gaslight outfit... which i would love to see an animated Batman: Gotham By Gaslight Elseworlds animated movie. I could see it now after this!

Gentleman Jim Craddock, the Gentleman's Ghost origin was great! One of my favorate supervillians.

Seeing Sherlock Holmes, Dr. Watson, Scarecrow, and Crazy Quilt was a treat! I hope to see more of all them!

You know... I really like this format for the show because we get to see Batman in many different outfits other than the original. So far we've seen so many different versions all in the span of one season.

Hopefully they do a future themed episode with a hi-tech batman suit. Perhaps old man wayne in his exo-skeleton-ish kingdom come outfit or maybe even a cameo of Terry McGinnis as Bats.

Either way... I look forward to the future episodes.

anyone notice that bats didn't narrarate this episode?

no, you just have to wait a month for new ones, sometime in may.

Now they brought in Merlin and now Sherlock Holmes, I thought they had rights on these characters? especially Sherlock, I mean he is getting a movie this year.

Excellent ep and a good note to close out on before the hiatus. I loved the pacing, Etrigan and the added Holmes/Watson dynamic.

Scarecrow with his scythe, Crazy Quilt, Gentleman Jim Craddock, the Gotham by Gaslight costume and Jay ****ing Garrick = Huge Win. :up:

Now they brought in Merlin and now Sherlock Holmes, I thought they had rights on these characters?

Those characters have been in the public domain for years now.

This was, bar none, my favorite episode of the series so far.

the two world's greatest detectives! yeahh.

i love this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"