• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Episode 6 - 'Enter the Outsiders!' Discussion Thread

Mister J

Enlightened to the Great Darkness
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0812/27/index.htm
Wildcat, voiced by R. Lee Ermey, will be featured in the Friday, Jan. 9 episode of Cartoon Network's Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

In the episode, "Enter the Outsiders!," Batman and Wildcat face off against a group of teenage criminals known as the Outsiders. Wildcat will be a mentor of sorts to Batman.

Ermey, 64, is best known as the tough-talking sergeant in 1987's Full Metal Jacket. His voice was used in X-Men: The Last Stand and he played House's father in Fox's House.
Airing: January 9

I wonder what Outsiders we'll see???
Jade? Metamorpho? Catwoman?
I can't wait to find out!!!

The preview shows Katana, Metamorpho and what appears to be Black Lightning. Although, with the noted issues DC has had with trying to feature Jefferson in an animated show, I suppose it could be Static.

Last edited:
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0901/04/index.htm
B'wana Beast will be featured in the opening segment of "Enter the Outsiders!," Friday's new episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold on Cartoon Network.

The villain of the segment will be Black Manta.

The main segment features Batman and Wildcat against the Outsiders.
The link has a few screencaps from the ep.

Wildcat's look is pretty awesome tbh. Tho from afar he looks like a bulldog lol. :p

The preview shows Katana, Metamorpho and what appears to be Black Lightning. Although, with the noted issues DC has had with trying to feature Jefferson in an animated show, I suppose it could be Static.

I may be alone in this, but how cool would it be if it was Static?

considering how tony isabelle bl's creator has kept dc fom using bl on tv it probably IS static

Finally, Jefferson! :applaud

(Hopefully)

Wildcat = awesomeness.

For anyone that doesn't want to click links

BRAVEepsOutsiderNo1.jpg

BRAVEepsOutsiderNo2.jpg

BRAVEepsOutsiderNo3.jpg

BRAVEepsOutsiderNo4.jpg

BRAVEepsOutsiderNo5.jpg

BRAVEepsOutsiderNo6.jpg

BRAVEepsOutsiderNo7.jpg

but what wasbwanna beast doing there?

He's in the opening teaser.

Not as hardcore as the last ep. but still a good one. Lots of "black power" up in this mug this time, as Bats takes on Black Manta AND the early version of Black Lightning before his good guy heel face turn. B'Wana Beast's powers and Bats' response to them was hilarious.

And R. Lee Ermey was a genius choice for casting as Wildcat, even as on the nose as it seems.

"And who knows..with Wildcat's help, maybe these "Outsiders" have a shot at becoming something bigger."

And Bats ends with the foreshadowing...oohh-weeee--ooooo....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"