Extant - Coming to CBS Summer 2014

Three episodes left, Sparks is a total lost cause and Molly needs to wake up. The guy playing Odin has been good.

Is this show worth getting into..?

I'd probably wait for the finale before making that decision. Thus far I really enjoy it and their version of the future seems really realistic. But if the season doesnt wrap up the storyline and it gets cancelled then you shouldn't waste your time getting into it.

I have loved it since ep 1, and i agree with Primal the visions of the future (with the exception of androids) have been pretty good I LOVE the mostly all clear cell phones, I want one :hehe:.

I just have this bad feeling that it's gonna get cancelled and we're gonna be screwed as to any sort of conclusion and closure...

Was that the series finale? I think what they had could work as the ending.

as of now, that was the season finale... they're still debating whether or not to renew for a second season...

the showdown between Molly's robot kid and her alien kid was pretty cool...

I was surprised at how I ended up liking Ethan a lot. The kid playing him is pretty good.

Yeah I thought it worked as a finale for the most part, even Ethan now being in all the appliances, but I'd have cut the part with Molly's mind twisting alien kid as that was a clear set up for a second season.

Yeah I thought it worked as a finale for the most part, even Ethan now being in all the appliances, but I'd have cut the part with Molly's mind twisting alien kid as that was a clear set up for a second season.

At the end of the day all I ask of a show in it's first season is have some closure to the Season long arc. Sure the show did leave some thing opens for a Season 2 but I thought it finished the plotlines of Season 1 good.

My guess is the show won't come back, to big a budget and not high enough ratings

I will echo the sentiment. The actor kid is great and the character good.

It's sort of funny the first episode I found the kid creepy and annoying but once the reveal later in the episode he was a robot I did a 180

I fear that you are correct about the renewal, the show looks too much expensive, Halle Berry is an A lister and I'm not sure the rating are that good ( note : the show has been bought by a channel here in France ).

About Ethan : it is the way he acts that made me like him, he does a very good job at playing an AI and, thanks god, the writers didn't make him stupid.

They've got an interesting set up to build on should it get renewed. The Ghost in the Machine son vs. the half breed, mind bending son.

Good finale. I'm fine if it were a series finale.

I hope it comes back to fill my summer Wednesdays next year.

The show turned out decent. But if thats the end. Good ending as well

Good!! I actually enjoyed the show and the technology on it was fantastic.

wow, now I'M surprised... I like the show, but I really thought that this was gonna get cancelled... I'm glad I'm wrong and that something that I like in it's first season doesn't wind up getting shot down... it must be that Halle Berry name that saved it...

I thought this was cancelled for sure. I'm really surprised we will be getting a second season.

I think Amazon probably saved it since they have a $900,000 deal with CBS to have the next day rights or whatever to this and Under The Dome.

I am surprised it made it to a second season as well. I almost quit watching it but held on until the end. I will probably watch at least the first episode or two of the second season but if it bores me like the first one was starting to do I might end up passing.

Halle Berry needs that pay check considering she is paying her ex 10,000 a month in child support

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"