Fantastic Four 2015 coming to Bluray & DVD on December, 15th 2015.

<(o_o)>

Evangeline Is My Hero!
Reaction score
Best Buy will be doing a Fantastic Four Steelbook. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/bd-fant...D=1&siteID=f7sX52tQY3I-2waE9yG3rFp9zDk.4GyUWw

Standard Bluray Release artwork, sorry no DVD included but then Fox doesn't do combo packs anymore unless it is a 3D/2D set.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/47309893

k2-_37b47f1c-34f4-444f-8a2d-ca067cf11c5f.v1.jpg

Does this crap still have legs overseas? Any locations still pending?

It includes NO, ZERO, NONE, ZILCH deleted scenes!!

So, no you can't see how awesome it was before it was ruined. Lol

It includes NO, ZERO, NONE, ZILCH deleted scenes!!

So, no you can't see how awesome it was before it was ruined. Lol

Funny thing is that is was already ruined the very first time Trank said "Action!"

I can tell people are really excited for this!

Not a particularly important question, but why isn't Miles Teller exhibiting a superpower on the cover? All the others are...

Santa will be giving naughty kids these instead of coal this year.

think the movie will be finished in time for the release?

"You're going to sit through this whole movie and think about what you've done little mister!!!!!"

It's official!

Being forced to watch 4stic = tbsp of Castor oil

I absolutely cannot wait for this to come out !!!
It was such a blast in theaters, there's just so much energy and fun in this film, not mentioning the top notch actors and inventive action sequences. I mean, I know the production of the movie has been somehow chaotic but the end result really exceeded my expectations.

Edit: Ooops wrong forum, apparently this isn't the Ant-Man Blu-Ray/DVD thread. My bad :D

I absolutely cannot wait for this to come out !!!
It was such a blast in theaters, there's just so much energy and fun in this film, not mentioning the top notch actors and inventive action sequences. I mean, I know the production of the movie has been somehow chaotic but the end result really exceeded my expectations.

Edit: Ooops wrong forum, apparently this isn't the Ant-Man Blu-Ray/DVD thread. My bad :D

+1

Well played.

Man, the LEAST Fox can do is add some freaking deleted scenes so people MIGHT be curious to pick this up. I'll be honest, I'm curious to see them.

deleted scenes?

they should delete the whole movie

deleted scenes?

they should delete the whole movie

:funny: Somebody should do a "Directors Cut" on youtube that shows the FBI warning, Fox logo etc. . . . then goes straight to the ending credits.

And then have Josh Trank at the end saying: "See? I told you I had a better version.":cwink:

Last edited:
:funny: Somebody should do a "Directors Cut" on youtube that shows the FBI warning, Fox logo etc. . . . then goes straight to the ending credits.

And then have Josh Trank at the end saying: "See? I told you I had a better version.":cwink:

:hehe:

I love this section....

I hope they have quotes on the dvd box from all the people who loved it. Like Dwight Howard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"