Fantastic Four 2015 coming to Bluray & DVD on December, 15th 2015.

I'm one of the few people who liked this movie but the lack of deleted scenes means I won't be buying the DVD. I understand that this was an unmitigated disaster for the studio, but they're really giving me no reason to shell out money to own this thing. Does it even come with a commentary track?

Considering the cast said they had not seen the movie and Trank disowned the film on the opening weekend I doubt there is commentary.

Last edited:
Considering the cast said they had not seen the movie and Trank disowned the film on the opening weekend I doubt their is commentary.
well they could summon everyone who has seen the movie at the cinema let those two guys make the commentary

A commentary would be hilarious but I'm not sure anyone involved in the film would be able to sit down and watch the movie all the way through without once acknowledging either how awful it is or how poor the reception was, which I'm sure Fox wouldn't want to happen.
I have a feeling if anyone could do it it'd be Simon Kinberg.

Rifftrax should do the commentary.

Mike could probably make the movie more bearable, sure. Still hoping Joel uses some of that Kickstarter money to license Fant4stic for one of the MST3K episodes. Realistically the licensing costs for this turkey should top out at around four gas station burritos and a two liter of Generic™ Cola.

I heard Santa was giving this movie to naughty kids this year instead of coal.

My wife saw a commercial for the DVD last night.....she said she was thinking of buying it and giving it to me for Christmas as a present from our daughter....she said she would love to see me trying to have a smile on my face and acting like I liked it for her sake.

Sometimes she has a wicked sense of humor.

Unfortunately, there are going to be copies bought for Christmas to kids from parents who don't know any better LOL...the plan to unite the Marvel Universe is one step closer once we finally hear what we have been wanting since day 1!!!! BRING HOME THE F4 TO Marvel...that is what I want for Christmas Santa :)

I'm pretty sure that's grounds for divorce in all fifty states. Most judges would probably award full custody and no alimony requirements, too.

Just saw a commercial for the DVD/Blu-Ray release.

And then I laughed...for seven years.

Unfortunately, there are going to be copies bought for Christmas to kids from parents who don't know any better LOL...the plan to unite the Marvel Universe is one step closer once we finally hear what we have been wanting since day 1!!!! BRING HOME THE F4 TO Marvel...that is what I want for Christmas Santa :)

I know, I've been thinking the same thing. Parents won't know any better and buy it, at least it came out late so parents could be done buying gifts already :csad:
Just saw a commercial for the DVD/Blu-Ray release.

And then I laughed...for seven years.

I saw one yesterday and all I remember was seeing a big fat Marvel logo for what seemed like 10 seconds.

i really enjoyned that movie. Even bought a blu-ray. What's wrong with me?
0v26GKOOruY.jpg

Deleted Scene:

Reed:"I'm trying to design my suit, but what should I use for material?"
Random Guy: "I'm thinking of going bungee jumping."
Reed: "What did you say?"
Random Guy: "Bungee jumping."
Reed: "I'VE GOT IT!..."
Scene ends

Is that real?

I haven't picked it up yet, I'm waiting for the price cut, how many deleted scenes did they release. I only saw The Thing jumping out of the jet.

... Yeah, it's real. There's also a deleted Bill Murray cameo where he points to the Thing and says "This man has no ****!"

http://www.the-numbers.com/movie/Fantastic-Four-(2015)#tab=video-sales
I found a cool site that tracks DVD and Blu-ray sales.

So far Fantastic Four has made $3,469,391. I didn't know if that was good or not until I saw Ant-man's numbers which released a week earlier and they're currently at $31,928,076.

Holy smokes! The DVD numbers are missing for Fantastic 4 but I don't think it would be much of a difference compared to Ant-man.

http://www.the-numbers.com/movie/Fantastic-Four-(2015)#tab=video-sales
I found a cool site that tracks DVD and Blu-ray sales.

So far Fantastic Four has made $3,469,391. I didn't know if that was good or not until I saw Ant-man's numbers which released a week earlier and they're currently at $31,928,076.

Holy smokes! The DVD numbers are missing for Fantastic 4 but I don't think it would be much of a difference compared to Ant-man.

:funny: Sounds about right.

I knew DVD sales would be so bad. No interest in this movie compared to good comic films like Ant Man.

Good thing they held off releasing any news before the dvd release.

I only just realised that has been and gone. It went with a whimper. Did people actually buy this? It seemed to go completely under the radar.

I only just realised that has been and gone. It went with a whimper. Did people actually buy this? It seemed to go completely under the radar.

Nope. It's already $10 at most places on blu-ray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"