Fantastic Four 2015 coming to Bluray & DVD on December, 15th 2015.

Whelp, guess we know when the Marvel deal gets announced :o

I heard the deleted scenes are the scenes and the scenes are the deleted scenes.

Call me crazy but I preordered the Steelbook...

Well, if you really enjoyed it, there is nothing wrong with that. :up:

:up: It will actually be my first time viewing, along with Ant-Man, when that comes out...it's the collector in me. :hmr:

Knowing me, I'll enjoy both...

Maybe I will finally check this movie out when it hits RedBox. Maybe........

I think it would be best not to release this on Blue Ray or DVD so soon as it will damage the hopes for future films.

Maybe I will finally check this movie out when it hits RedBox. Maybe........

I don't even think it's even worth the dollar and change. Those dollars add up and Fox isn't recouping off of me for this rights grab in any way!

Last edited:
I don't even think it's even worth the dollar and change. Those dollars add up and Fox isn't recouping off of me for this rights grab in any way!

I won't even watch it on network TV (and support the ad revenue). Until Marvel has the rights, I refuse to watch on any format.

I won't even watch it on network TV (and support the ad revenue). Until Marvel has the rights, I refuse to watch on any format.

I had a chance to see it for free and passed on it.

I refuse to use Fantastik brand anti-bacterial cleaner until the rights revert to Marvel.

I stopped buying Crush soda until I was damn sure my area didn't have any Fant4stic tie-in cans anymore. I did come close to getting those Thing Cream cakes, though, just to get them for work. The reaction on the other workers' faces alone would have been priceless.

I'll rent it on Amazon because I haven't seen it yet but it certainly won't be a blind purchase for me.

I'm the type of weirdo who loves watching trainwrecks. I greatly enjoy Green Lantern (seen it about a dozen times), I'm excited to see Pan, and I will most certainly pirate this film to re-live the disaster. Yes it's sad to see one of my favorite properties bastardized in such a terrible, cheap way, but knowing how it blew up in their faces means this story had a decently happy ending.

If it makes you feel any better, as long as you aren't a Neilsen family, you don't count. Just feel free to watch what you want.

If it makes you feel any better, as long as you aren't a Neilsen family, you don't count. Just feel free to watch what you want.

I'm not even going to put that much thought into it. I'm mildly curious, but I don't consider not seeing this steaming pile of Fox to be a hardship.:cwink:

Let us know the rights are safely in Marvel's hands and there's no chance of seeing the FF Foxed-up yet again, and I'll check it out. Until then, I'm not interested in seeing how bad things are or could continue to be.

I'm not really excited to watch it again, but I'll buy it... I have the previous 2 on blu-ray anyway...

Gotta be a better way to spend your money...

Yep. You can get this Nicholas Cage pillow-case for only $9.75

51d650yzs4L.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Custom-Nicolas-Pillowcase-Standard-Design/dp/B00EZ3WO8O/

I'm the type of weirdo who loves watching trainwrecks. I greatly enjoy Green Lantern (seen it about a dozen times), I'm excited to see Pan, and I will most certainly pirate this film to re-live the disaster. Yes it's sad to see one of my favorite properties bastardized in such a terrible, cheap way, but knowing how it blew up in their faces means this story had a decently happy ending.

I just want to see for myself how bad it really is. Something to laugh at and ridicule. I to somewhat enjoy watching incredibly bad films based on properties I like or grew up with. I just don't go watch any of them in theaters.

I can't wait for the look I'm going to give people when I see this movie in their shopping carts.

Or you could carry around a cup of poop, and when you see someone with FF in their cart, throw the poop in their face screaming "IF YOU LOVE CRAP SO MUCH, HERE'S SOME MORE!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"