Far Cry 4 Thread

I just got this for 27 and I'm really enjoying it so far. Its like a more polished FC3.

So I was thinking about picking this up and I heard there's a secret ending in the first hour of the game if you just wait like the game tells you to. Is that true?

Wonder when we can expect Far Cry 5.

Been playing this for a few days, really like it. Sooooo much do to. Though I'm not sure if it's my controller or the game itself, but I can never seem to stop Ajay from moving. Whenever I stop and let go of the analog stick, he slows down to a very very light crawl, but he is still moving, very annoying.

Also redeemed the RoboCop gun. Is Ubisoft planning a RoboCop game?:oldrazz:

That used to happen to me all the time in Xbox 360 games. It was my controller causing the problem.

That definitely sounds like a controller issue. Try it with a different controller if you can.

Been playing this for a few days, really like it. Sooooo much do to. Though I'm not sure if it's my controller or the game itself, but I can never seem to stop Ajay from moving. Whenever I stop and let go of the analog stick, he slows down to a very very light crawl, but he is still moving, very annoying.

Also redeemed the RoboCop gun. Is Ubisoft planning a RoboCop game?:oldrazz:
Yeah like the others brought up this might be a controller issue. What system are you on too? I'd try a different game out as well that you could check if you're slowly moving forward in those too.

Playing on the PS3, just before I played Far Cry I was playing another game, and it definitely wasn't doing this. There have been times in other FPS games where the character will be slowly moving without me moving the stick, but I just tap it once and it stops. In Far Cry 4, I literally can't stop it at all, even if I turn off the controller and turn it back on, it still does it. Guess I have to get a new one.

I've had old controllers that have developed a left or right tilt that persists when you let go of the thumbstick.

So I was thinking about picking this up and I heard there's a secret ending in the first hour of the game if you just wait like the game tells you to. Is that true?

Yes, it's in like the first ten minutes of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"