Fast X: The Fast Saga

Fast X and Jason X, the only two franchises with enough guts to continue using a Roman numeral for its 10th film!

I cannot muster any enthusiasm for this. Sorry guys, but this is one of the few super popular franchises I just am not all that into

This does open the door for Fast xXx where Dom can meet Xander Cage. Hell, throw Riddick in there and you've got Into the Dieselverse. :o
Oh god, I just had the mental image of a Portals-style scene of the Dieselverse materialize in my head and all it results in is just four Diesels in a circle-jerk.

I cannot muster any enthusiasm for this. Sorry guys, but this is one of the few super popular franchises I just am not all that into
you-dont-turn-your-back-on-family-you-cant-walk-away-from-family.gif

The memes are funny, but honestly....I kind of think Vin Diesal is an idiot. When I hear he is bullying The Rock to "to get the best performance" and all that, instead of seeing a man in on the joke that these are 200 million dollar memes, I see a guy who thinks he is making The Seventh Seal. That makes the series kind of...pathetic to me.

I didn’t even watch F9 and probably won’t watch this either, but if this is the second to last film, I’m assuming the next one will be called Last Fast.

Fast X is technically a two parter right? This is the first part and Fast XI is technically the second part?

I didn’t even watch F9 and probably won’t watch this either, but if this is the second to last film, I’m assuming the next one will be called Last Fast.

I am not buying that this next one is the last of the franchise.

This does open the door for Fast xXx where Dom can meet Xander Cage. Hell, throw Riddick in there and you've got Into the Dieselverse. :o
Only if his character from The Pacifier also appears :hehe:

They knew everyone wanted FasTen Your Seatbelts. They’re trolling.

Really should have been Fast X Furious.

Fast X sounds like a laxative

I don’t even know what I’ve seen.

Jason Voorhees going to be in this one? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"